How to get back ui3 w/OpenVPN on Android?

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Once again, if you can't access the BI server over the VPN connection using the exact same IP address that you access the BI server while on your local network, your VPN is not set up correctly. If there are two network segments being used on your local network and you expect your VPN to have access to both networks, you need to include both network segments in the VPN setup. I suspect you only have the "main" network segment (192.168.1.0/24) listed in the server configuration and therefore remote connections over the VPN cannot access the 192.168.10.0/24 network.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
No, it won't work.
I can't understand, how I can't make it work this time, in the past I always managed somehow to make it work.
What are the prerequisites for this to be able to work?
In the Webserver tab I have to use the card's IP address, that has the internet connection, right?
No need for Remote stuff, left it empty.
In the router, I also have at Openvpn the address of the card that is connected to the internet(192.168.1.16).
What I don't see, is the camera's card address(192.168.10.1) is not showing up anywhere. Where that should be included?
At the moment, I'm using Google Remote Desktop on my phone, until we can figure this thing out.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
Another thing is that I can't get ui3 on my phone even on wi-fi at home. But I can on other computers.