Listen up people --- Florida is not a fully tamed State

Reaction score
Pissing on a gator is frowned upon down here....

Rivera said that he had little memory of what happened, telling the station that he recalled the bathroom lines were long, and he had gone outside to relieve himself when he suddenly fell.
"I ended up in the water," he said. "And that’s literally the last thing I remember."
All I can think of in this whole thread.... I am going to hell.
1686597588704.png

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

goneracin

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i used to go to florida often for racing
I kept my head on a swivel any time i was out. Gainesville and bradenton both have water around the tracks
ol bob wasnt going to be food.
not to mention the snakes
I hate florida. It smells bad too

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I always tell people we have two seasons in FL....summer and hell. Hell is over in October. Can't wait to see my electric and water bill for this month. Normally the water bill is one of the lowest in July-August.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Those things are so ugly looking and I never could figure out what useful purpose they serve being in existence.
Chinese embassy told me covid came to China from Texas armadillo meat sold in the wet markets ... something to do with everything is big in Texas and men in China..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss dude but in Florida everyone needs to assume there is a gator in the water. Yes, I look into the toilet before I pee or poop. :rofl: We can't possibly put a sign next to every body of water. And if we did do we need to put it in every language. And, if the person forgot their eyeglasses do we need an intercom announcement every 5 minutes. And, should we not put guard rails to keep people from falling in and drowning? And exactly why did she need to be right next to the water? I feel bad as it's a real tragedy as it's pretty obvious she wasn't aware of the danger BUT she should have been.

1706300878565.png

See that blue chit....there's a gator or 1,000+ in everyone one of those blue dots. When you fly into Orlando all you see is water everywhere. If I zoomed into that map you'd see even more blue dots.

1706306965927.png

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know the above was late last year but I just saw it and have to post my 2 cents.
Excerpt:

And while technically illegal, some parents allow their minor children to drive their carts, adding yet another layer of risk to the electric vehicle equation.
Uh, excuse me...... even the PARENTS, drunk or not, don't belong on public roads and streets alongside licensed vehicles driving the damn golf carts. I blame the local authorities for looking the other way. It's likely been that way for some time but the numbers have grown drastically recently, upping the odds for carts vs. car accidents.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Now you have to watch your back for Kodiaks.