Man accused of injecting substance into neighbor's home...caught on cleverly hidden camera

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A chemistry student was caught on camera injecting chemicals into his neighbor's apartment because he didn't like noises coming from the apartment and their newborn baby. I thought the camera placement inside the planter hidden behind a leaf with a hole for the lens was very clever, but I'm surprised the perp didn't notice the wire running from the planter to the door.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I can sort of sympathise with the noise complaints, years ago I used to live in a flat and the neighbours below me were as noisy as hell but what this chemist student was just selfish with no consideration of the harm that it might cause especially to the baby, I hope he gets all the chemicals in his chemist book thrown at him.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A chemistry student was caught on camera injecting chemicals into his neighbor's apartment because he didn't like noises coming from the apartment and their newborn baby. I thought the camera placement inside the planter hidden behind a leaf with a hole for the lens was very clever, but I'm surprised the perp didn't notice the wire running from the planter to the door.

I wouldn't lose a minute's sleep if that A-hole accidentally tripped and fell headfirst down those steps we saw in the video....if you get my drift. :mad:

Last edited: