Masked Bandit On The Loose

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
We can have 1, 2, or 3 on camera randomly and at any given time here. At night, they're safe. Daytime? They get the same treatment as groundhogs and become landfill out back. They're just too capable and too destructive...

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, here they seem to travel in packs, like a gang, 3 or 4 at a time and in waves....won't see 'em for weeks then all of a sudden we got 'em several nights in a row. They climb the chain-link in the dog run like it was a ladder for their personal use.....doesn't slow 'em one bit.

I wouldn't care but we have to make sure our little ankle-biters aren't out there at that time to lose an eyeball or worse. :confused:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Had a visitor last night at 3:58am :sleepy:. Appears to have a gimp front right leg/paw

But the worst thing is when he stood up just enough on the steps, he sets off the perimeter alarm 18" from my noggin o_O, so we had to go through the whole drill*...
Mrs bigredfish was not a happy camper :rolleyes:

View attachment Home_ch3_20240308035759_20240308035839.mp4

• Gets woke from deep sleep as Mrs bigredfish elbows me in side, perimeter alarm wailing
  • shake head, turn off alarm
  • grab phone, open cameras DMSS, sees nothing
  • puts on pants still half asleep, grabs gun
  • sits back down on edge of bed and scans cameras
  • sees alert, replays clip, mumbles "little bastard"
  • reverse process, lay back down, while thinking, hmmm I need to turn the volume up on the perimeter alarm