Neighbor busts camera

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We were VERY fortunate the 28 years I was a homeowner in Nor CA because we had terrific neighbors, on both sides and across the street. For the most part, everyone on the whole block was great. I've heard so many horror stories of people trying to co-exist with neighbors from Hell. :headbang:

If that cam is plastic as @mat200 seemed to think and the police won't proceed on a complaint of trespassing and/or vandalism, maybe the CA EPA will cite her for failure to recycle the plastic and/or littering.... :lmao:

For sure she's guilty of one thing...forgetting to wear a "WIDE LOAD" sign on her ass.....:highfive:

Last edited:

SodFather09

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Move out of CA that’s the first problem, POS camera to start with. Put up no trespassing signs, and good cameras with a loud siren, When she does it again call pd have her arrested and trespassed from the property.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@dudemaar I did not see wires getting broken off either ....Possible fake cam?
Like lulu5kamz mentioned it could be the wireless with battery and magnet attachment type of cameras, kind of similar to the eufy cameras here. I thought of buying one of these camera for my garage a while back.

00000.jpg

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The base has a mic in the model I showed previously .. neither did I see any wires .. not certain if this level of resolution would capture smaller wires within the camera ..

1693933147395.png
1693933191271.png

From the lorex website .. case of the camera appears to match this one : ( analog HD )

1693936054365.png

Attachments

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Pity CA Police won't do anything. Clear case of criminal damage over here.

Could always put up another and encase it in razor wire from here side. Like to see her swipe it then!

Another alternative if legal to use in your state, would be using fighting kite to fence it as used in the far east on fighting kite. This string is impregnated with glass and would probably slice her hand off if she swatted it.