New Dahua SD52C432GB-HNR PTZ working with BI but not recording on local storage.....need help please

f13dfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just purchased a new Dahua SD52C432GB-HNR PTZ from Andy @ EmpireTech. Works fine with Blue Iris using ONVIF triggers. And I have to mention, that before I installed it at our 2nd floor eave, I had tested the Event>Smart Motion Detection>Human recording to local storage using a new SanDisk 256GB micro-sd card. I never tested recording using the AI>IVS Event option until after installing it at the eave. Below are screenshots of my current settings & wondering if I'm missing a step as to why it isn't recording on to local storage. BTW, Blue Iris triggers/alerts/push notifications are all working fine.

01 Live IVS.jpg02 AI Resource.jpg03 AI Smart Plan.jpg04 AI IVS-1 Rule.jpg05 Record - Search Video.jpg06 Record Control.jpg

Last edited:

f13dfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has the microSD card been formatted?
Yes, before I inserted in camera & also reformatted while in camera. Recorded fine when I Enabled Smart Motion Detection > Humans. This is when I first tested it indoors before I installed the camera at our 2nd floor eave. As mentioned, I never tested recording using the Smart Plan > IVS option.

f13dfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The weird part is that when I check storage, there is definitely something being recorded as 151GB of the 256GB has been used up! But when I check Recordings, there is no data available.
IMG_1079.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg

Last edited:

f13dfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Bump. Anyone else have any ideas why I can’t access recordings in local storage?