No Signal - error 80002745c

Reaction score
More of a moan, I'm not asking for help (at least not yet). There are a number of threads on this error that I'll go through but for the moment all 4 of my Dahua cameras are offline. 3 of them were attached to a Netgear POE switch and another to a totally seperate POE injector. All cameras are external but all wiring is within my house, no issues with water ingress in the cabling.

The 3 cameras on the Netgear went down at exactly the same time, the one on the injector about a minute later. All have the same "No Signal - error 80002745c" issue.

I took down one of the cameras attached to the Netgear and attached it to a spare POE injector and connected it straight into the modem/router using known working branded cables. The green light on the motherbard is lit but nothing, still no signal, tried to find it in Camera Settings / Video / Configure but it doesn't show up nor does the modem see it. Ditto using ONVIF Device Manager and Smart PSS, nothing. 2 of the cameras still appear in my modem, neither one shows an IP Address - they all previously had static IP addresses and all worked right up to the point they stopped. No error reports in the Modem logs nor in Blue Iris Status logs other than "Cam4 Signal: network retry" and " Cam4 Signal: Failed to connect", for all cameras.. I reset the camera I removed a few times, still the same error and no video nor able to get it set up in any way. No activity is showing on the ethernet port socket.

The Netgear POE is working just fine, I have other ethernet connections attached for other equipment and the ports are working just fine.

One camera is less than 3 months old, others would be anywhere between 1 and 2 maybe 3 years at a push.

What an absolute pain - system has been working fine for years, Blue Iris on a dedicated DELL 5070 PC specifically for Blue Iris use. Checked for any Windows updates in case that might have caused the problem but none since Friday, Blue Iris was on a version dated 13th June, worked perfectly, I've updated to the latest versiion just in case that sorted things out but no luck.

Presume I'm going to have to go through the "bricked" procedure but just can't get my head round how all four cameras were killed off at virutually the exact same time! Just doesnt make sense and I cant see anything to indicate why it happened so suddenly and on all four.

Nightmare.

Last edited:

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you tried setting your BI PC to be on the 192.168.1.0 network as that is what the cams would reset to if for some reason they all blipped and factory reset themselves?

Reaction score
Have you tried setting your BI PC to be on the 192.168.1.0 network as that is what the cams would reset to if for some reason they all blipped and factory reset themselves?
Thank you for the kind advice, however, I have been away for an hour and when I came back home 3 of the cameras were working again! The 4th had been reset so wasn't showing, I did reset it again, initialised it etc and bingo its back as well!

I have no idea whats going on, not a clue. Whatever it was I hope to God it doesn't happen again.

I am so pleased, I did not want to have to have go down the bricked route unless as a last resort - luckily, I hadn't any of the proper kit anyway so didn't even start thinking about that.

Thank you for your time IAmATeaf, very much appreciated!