Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh........hell yeah........two days in a row.......great news..........Guess who has Covid? No other than the most hated, highest paid person on the US government payroll. Yep, you guessed it.......Fauci....he needs....er....never mind....

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I am seeing a trend in the medias response to high profile people who have been rubbing elbows recently with Brandon and then have contracted covid.......The above article and the one about Turd_O....

"He tested positive on a rapid antigen test, and hasn't recently been in close contact with President Biden or other senior government officials."

"Trudeau met with various world leaders while in Los Angeles for the summit, including U.S. President Joe Biden.
White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz told Bloomberg that Biden isn't considered a close contact of the prime minister."

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I am seeing a trend in the medias response to high profile people who have been rubbing elbows recently with Brandon and then have contracted covid.......The above article and the one about Turd_O....

"He tested positive on a rapid antigen test, and hasn't recently been in close contact with President Biden or other senior government officials."

"Trudeau met with various world leaders while in Los Angeles for the summit, including U.S. President Joe Biden.
White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz told Bloomberg that Biden isn't considered a close contact of the prime minister."
The whitehouse heavyhanded script writing makes me seriously wonder if Ice Cream Cone Head had Covid, met with all the leaders of the world who have pushed for vaxes, had barbaric lock downs, killed 100's of thousands of people by making bad choices and crazy voodoo spells, and then gave them Covid?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Pfizer Stops Enrollment In COVID-Pill Trial After Latest Lousy Results
Dad had the fauchi flu this past fall, he got the monoclonal antibody’s and he felt better within 12 hours.

He was feeling pretty miserable again last weekend and took a home test and he was positive. He called his dr and that doc prescribed him this new physer drug. I stopped in yesterday and asked how he was feeling. He said to never get that drug. He feels like he’s in a fog, his BP has tanked. He said he should have just dealt with fauchis flu.
He was hoping it would be like the monticlonal antibodies and he’d be back to working the next morning.

I told him I wouldn’t trust anything from any of these pharmaceutical companies for anything that has to do with fauchis flu.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Doctors ‘baffled’ by a ‘mysterious’ new ‘sudden death syndrome’ killing healthy young people

It couldn’t be the experimental, novel-platform gene- and immune-modulating COVID spike protein-making injection linked to heart inflammation, could it?

They’re calling it Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, or SADS for short. Just like SIDS – Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – when healthy babies die suddenly (and most often on the same day as a wellness visit to the pediatrician). Except it occurs in adults. And children and teens too, though the name doesn’t reflect that. Yet.

Lot's more at the link: Doctors ‘baffled’ by a ‘mysterious’ new ‘sudden death syndrome’ killing healthy young people - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Gee, why didn’t I think of that?

WHO's Tedros Privately Admits Lab Leak 'Most Likely Explanation' For COVID-19

Dontcha just love watching liberal politicians and celebrities change their tune on a dime once the public figures shit out….
Stewart is a typical liberal hypocrite, but he nails this one, finally…

Skip ahead to 2:50

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
“Conspiracy Theory” Confirmed: Covid Jabs INCREASE Risk of Infection According to New England Journal of Medicine

Several recent studies have indicated the Covid-19 vaccines actually increase the risk of contracting the disease over time, but these studies have been ignored or even debunked by corporate media and Big Pharma for months. Now, they’ll have to contend with a new study published in the highly respected New England Journal of Medicine.

This study was huge in scale, sifting through data collected from over 100,000 people infected by the Omicron variant. It lends credibility to the statistical significance of the findings, which are absolutely startling. Here are the key points:

* Those who have been “fully vaccinated” with two shots from Moderna or Pfizer are more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who have not been vaccinated at all

* Booster shots offer protection approximately equal to natural immunity, but the benefits wane after 2-5 months

* Natural immunity lasts for at least 300-days, which is the length of the study; it likely lasts much longer

"Conspiracy Theory" Confirmed: Covid Jabs INCREASE Risk of Infection According to New England Journal of Medicine (noqreport.com)