Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Just an aside, but nicotine seems to have some effect on CCP Virus immunity or, if infected, reducing the effects. I vape and have yet to get CCP Virus and I'm in a high risk category with age and medical conditions, cancer.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Just an aside, but nicotine seems to have some effect on CCP Virus immunity or, if infected, reducing the effects. I vape and have yet to get CCP Virus and I'm in a high risk category with age and medical conditions, cancer.

You’ll recall I’ve said all along my nicotine and bourbon preventative therapy continues to be 100% effective ;)

Now it could be a specific brand of bourbon?, so I’m working on a more comprehensive study I’ll submit to Lancet in the coming months .... if I remember ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
hmmmm

AMA Lied – How Many Died?

Quietly at the end of October, the AMA issued a new statement, conveniently overlooked by the media, giving the green light to doctors prescribing HCQ to their COVID patients
RESOLVED, that our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in the disease course.
An updated statement clarifying our support for a physician’s ability to prescribe an FDA-approved medication for off label use, if it is in her/his best clinical judgement, with specific reference to the use of hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of the earliest stage of COVID-19.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Excellent article detailing the high burden of COVID-19 deaths, and peak timelines for various states:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Only two, out of five, deaths for one county but it does point to the problem of deaths being attributed to the CCP Virus that are not, in reality, CCP Virus. One of the other classics was a guy who fell off a ladder and basically broke his neck being counted as a CCP Virus death. It's amazing that the flu has almost totally disappeared this year, dropped by almost 99%, and not one death attributed to the flu. Boggles the mind, ohwait, they're all CCP Virus deaths. How can we not be skeptical of the numbers when manipulation is so common and visible, if one takes the time to look. Where there's smoke, there's fire as the old saying goes. It may be anecdotal, bt when the number of anecdotes turns into very large numbers it can't be ignored.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
The flu has disappeared this year because masks and social distancing have reduced it's prevalence by 10-20 told, based on monitoring data.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Good article addressing the question of studying whether the vaccines can prevent transmission:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
It's not difficult. Flu is transmitted by face to face contact. There's not much of that going on now, relatively speaking, so prevalence is way down. The prevalence is studied a continuous basis and the numbers drop coincides with Covid/distancing measures.

It's not all the way gone, but down to 5-10% of normal.

bodine

n3wb
Reaction score
I am not afraid of covid, I am not afraid to die. We all will in time.
It has little affect on the young, it hits those with certain pre existing conditions, those folks should take caution.
The rest of us should go on with life as usual.
Live life as you choose, not as some idiot in the bureaucracy tells you to.
Let that be the main point of my post, the govt can not tell ;you how to live your life.
They work for us.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That's funny, for years we've been told that the flu is transmitted by a sneeze or cough or even being in proximity of someone with the flu. Funny how the story changes to fit the circumstances, isn't it. I know, it's the magic of the mask again. Bullshit!

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
lt's funny that the AMA now says hydroxychloroquine does have beneficial results in treating the CCP Virus. Wonder how many died, that potentially could have been saved, if they hadn't set their hair on fire when President Trump first mentioned it? And you want us to trust any of the "recommendations" and information coming from the "experts" when they are all politically driven?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score