Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Back to me being kicked off of Nextdoor. One of the statements I had made was that the number of Covid cases were coming down under President Trump. Well the dimoKKKRATS on the site did not want to hear that and accused me of all sorts of things. I wish that I had found this graph. Look at January 2021 and the trend.

Daily-Cases.png

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Back to me being kicked off of Nextdoor. One of the statements I had made was that the number of Covid cases were coming down under President Trump. Well the dimoKKKRATS on the site did not want to hear that and accused me of all sorts of things. I wish that I had found this graph. Look at January 2021 and the trend.

View attachment 98234
That's because he told them to stop testing so many. Well duh, less tests, less cases. You probably got kicked off people because you failed at reading comprehension and were posting political crap where you shouldn't The site clearly states their rules.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Forty percent of migrants released in Texas border city test positive for COVID-19, officials say

AUSTIN, Texas — The city of Laredo, Texas, has refused to take in migrants who have been bused in from elsewhere on the border after discovering 40% of them tested positive for the coronavirus, according to two local government officials....
The 40% infection rate is the highest known positivity rate along the U.S.-Mexico border. Last week, McAllen, Texas, reported a 15% positivity rate among migrants released from custody.
Concerned that migrants arriving in Laredo would further strain hospital resources, Laredo officials contracted private bus companies to transport migrants arriving from the Rio Grande Valley to larger cities across the state. By not admitting migrants on the McAllen buses, the city is not required to test them for the coronavirus and could forward the families elsewhere. Those who test positive cannot travel and must be quarantined for 10 days, a situation Saenz wanted to evade ....

Forty percent of migrants released in Texas border city test positive for COVID-19, officials say | Washington Examiner

My comment: This can all be laid at the feet of Joe Biden's open border policy.

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No you're 100% wrong. I advise you to find another news source. It has been proven many times from multiple places the numbers were inflated and later adjusted by the CDC themselves.
Nope. You're 100% wrong. Stop watching Fox and OAN, they're lying to you.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, there will be breakthrough cases, but the ones vaccinated who do get COVID, won't end up on ventilators and have long term lung issues or die like many of the unvaxxed people.
Get up to date! That was the settled science two months ago. Did you miss this link posted earlier: Minnesota logs 5,600 breakthrough COVID-19 cases, 57 deaths

Or did you mean for "vaccinated" people it's Go straight to death, do not pass ventilator or collect long term lung issues?

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't watch either actually.
Some day when you grow up and leave your parents house with your cat and weighted comfort blanket you'll have a rude awakening..
Oh, little Russian trollbot. I haven't lived at my parents in a long time. You people like to deflect a lot. Maybe if you go upstairs mommy will give you some cookies and milk.

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Its deeply saddening even as droids begin to emerge in the market. Jimmy Fallon has already tried it on this one, :( :rofl:

Sex toys chips lacking will make less love,so less birth. lol.
low birth looks like worse in the past 2 years.
I mean, this is bad..."Real bad" People will forget what real love is :facepalm: There goes human evolution...wait...Darwin was right, droids will take over the world, Run! :lol:

Last edited:

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh, little Russian trollbot. I haven't lived at my parents in a long time. You people like to deflect a lot. Maybe if you go upstairs mommy will give you some cookies and milk.
Deflect? LOL sure...

The reality is I COULD show you articles from multiple unbiased sites but you're so ignorant that you wouldn't even read them or accept them. The only way I could get you to accept any facts is to have Jimmy Fallon or Ariana Grande talk about it..

Have a happy life!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
According to Reuters:
"The deadly COVID-19 pandemic has exposed a deeper U.S. public-health crisis. For more than a decade, the nation has been losing the battle against diabetes."

Which begs the question why there's been no panic, government control, lefties going berserk, and so forth over an even deeper crisis?

How COVID-19 laid bare America's diabetes crisis