Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The only way I could get you to accept any facts is to have Jimmy Fallon or Ariana Grande talk about it..
Oh, little boy, if only I actually paid any attention to them. You seem extremely ignorant.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
State health departments are admitting that cases in some instances were overcounted. It doesn't come as a surprise, as people with flu-like symptoms were considered as COVID cases by default. Humans will be humans

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
According to Reuters:
"The deadly COVID-19 pandemic has exposed a deeper U.S. public-health crisis. For more than a decade, the nation has been losing the battle against diabetes."

Which begs the question why there's been no panic, government control, lefties going berserk, and so forth over an even deeper crisis?

How COVID-19 laid bare America's diabetes crisis
You're joking right? You people go so far right, you go left. The left has been wanting free healthcare for all US citizens for a decade, which would provide free medical help to diabetics. You guys wonder why people laugh at you, you write it all yourselves.

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We have us a troll! A deflecting, insulting, troll. Calling folks names. Not providing sources to support their position, ignoring supporting links provided by others.
Who is, you? What supporting links have been provided? There's a lot of conjecture posting, and a lot of deniers, but that's about it.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
For Folks that got the jab, did anyone notice getting a stronger 5G connection? This was definitely a much needed upgrade to America’s infrastructure. Thanks Verizon! :rofl:

THIS IS A JOKE

PUN INTENDED

you have a choice, for or against the vaccine, do what suits you best, but don’t spread misinformation nor get others sick ;) let people decide on their own

Reaction score
For Folks that got the jab, did anyone notice getting a stronger 5G connection? This was definitely a much needed upgrade to America’s infrastructure. Thanks Verizon! :rofl:

THIS IS A JOKE

PUN INTENDED

you have a choice, for or against the vaccine, do what suits you best, but don’t spread misinformation nor get others sick ;) let people decide on their own
Is THAT why my 5G LTE signal is so danged good? DAMN!! ;)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The 1st amendment has nothing to do with social media shutting idiots up, you people need to learn that.
".....you people"?

OK, since you don't seem to know what the First Amendment is, here's a demonstration for you:

Right now I'm holding up one finger on my right hand and it's for you...can you guess which one it is?

There, demonstration over. I hope that clarified things for you. :cool:

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK, since you don't seem to know what the First Amendment is, here's a demonstration for you:
Unlike you, I do. I don't site here and whine that my 1st amendment rights are being violated of a social media site deletes a comment, or blocks a user. When y'all whine about that, you clearly don't understand it.

Right now I'm holding up one finger on my right hand and it's for you...can you guess which one it is?

There, demonstration over. I hope that clarified things for you. :cool:
I'm guessing it's the thumb you just had up your rear. :thumb:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unlike you, I do. I don't site here and whine that my 1st amendment rights are being violated of a social media site deletes a comment, or blocks a user. When y'all whine about that, you clearly don't understand it.

I'm guessing it's the thumb you just had up your rear. :thumb:
Hmm.. your location is listed as "SEMI".
Does that mean you're a trucker OR does it mean your'e a HALF-WIT...you know, as in "semi-stupid" ? :idk:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Saul Alinksy's rule #5

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Some examples:

You people love to whine about the "liberal" media, but believe every ounce that comes out of a right wing rag.
Nice swing and a miss.
This thread is just a "I Love Trump" cuck fest.
Thanks for playing.
Oh, little boy, if only I actually paid any attention to them. You seem extremely ignorant.
You guys wonder why people laugh at you, you write it all yourselves.
Who is, you?
I'm guessing it's the thumb you just had up your rear.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd also note that this troll has not provided one link that can refute anything said here with any true authority, or concrete facts, unless you consider Brian Stelter (Mr. Potato Head) to be an authority and he hasn't even cited him. That could have changed since I clicked "ignore".

Settled science is a term that entirely discredits science. Science actually changes constantly as new knowledge and techniques uncover new facts. Remember too, the science was settled about global cooling, then global warming and now climate change. Don't wear a mask, wear a mask is another one and especially frustrating because even the manufacturers say it will not stop viral spread. Strange how that settled science has been so frequently revised but the Marxocrats just keep spewing the same crap over and over again.

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'd also note that this troll has not provided one link that can refute anything said here with any true authority, or concrete facts, unless you consider Brian Stelter (Mr. Potato Head) to be an authority and he hasn't even cited him. That could have changed since I clicked "ignore".
You haven't provided any creditable link at all. But it's funny, you can't take the heat so you whine and ignore and still try to trash talk. It's pathetic.

iwanttosee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My wife's coworker died from covid 4 weeks ago, he was 2 years away from retirement, he didn't believe in vaccine.
My friend died from Covid back in Feb, he was in his 70's and enjoying retirement, he only worn mask when he was required.
Friend and family of I know took the vaccine are still alive and strong with us, including people in their 70's.
My brother got the vaccine four months ago and was infected last month, light symptoms.
Also got a few co-works who got covid and recovered from it. A co-worker's grand child still in the hospital.

So, what are we STILL arguing about? Covid isn't real? People isn't dying from covid but dying with covid? Can't trust the numbers of death? Vaccine can't be trusted? Vaccine doesn't work?

This virus isn't just in US, LOOK beyond the US border.
Communist countries got it, democratic countries got it, one party countries got it, etc. Leave your party affiliation home and talk about the virus by itself.