Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

immageek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm.. your location is listed as "SEMI".
Does that mean you're a trucker OR does it mean your'e a HALF-WIT...you know, as in "semi-stupid" ? :idk:
No, it just means you're ignorant and don't know what it means.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey, wow, only 212,600*known illegal immigrants (a 21 year high) entered into the USA illegally just for the month of July 2021. And sweet, during a pandemic. Love Biden :love: NOT!
Could the current spike be related to the massive amount of illegal immigrants that the Biden administration is allowing freely into the country and especially unvaccinated.

The "Biden Effect"

* Updated number

giving them masks after they illegally cross the border , LOL
1628898924830.jpeg

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Every family's story is different. For mine, nobody's had the jab, several caught covid and got over it in a week, and one is dead because of the lockdowns cancelling an unrelated surgery. My biggest beef is the changing science and full-scale disinformation campaign by the government and the media. Perhaps if they had told the truth I'd trust them and support the jab, but with all the lies I don't trust anything they say. Here's an example I saw this morning: Headline says that republican governors are regretting their ban on mandatory masking, and shows a picture of Greg Abbott. If you read just the headline and look at the picture you'd conclude that Abbott has changed his position. Not true, as the article has absolutely nothing to do with Abbott.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Every family's story is different. For mine, nobody's had the jab, several caught covid and got over it in a week, and one is dead because of the lockdowns cancelling an unrelated surgery. My biggest beef is the changing science and full-scale disinformation campaign by the government and the media. Perhaps if they had told the truth I'd trust them and support the jab, but with all the lies I don't trust anything they say. Here's an example I saw this morning: Headline says that republican governors are regretting their ban on mandatory masking, and shows a picture of Greg Abbott. If you read just the headline and look at the picture you'd conclude that Abbott has changed his position. Not true, as the article has absolutely nothing to do with Abbott.
So true. The "science" behind virtually everything related to this fiasco keeps changing. Not because we learn new things, but because some one in government interprets them differently. I am becoming more and more of a skeptic in regards to so called "experts" and their recommendations, and I'm not talking about virus related recommendations, everything.

Should you take vitamin C, D, or whatever for general health? Main stream medicine says no, but a LOT of MDs say yes. If you have diabetes, should you limit carbs? Until 2019, American Diabetes Association didn't recommend it or suggest it. They suggested higher carb, low fat diets. Carbs cause either higher blood sugar (in diabetics) or higher insulin (non-diabetics). Common sense would seem to say limit carb intake to limit blood sugar rise, but it was not widely recommended for decades.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
When I was diagnosed as Type 2 I started immediately logging what I was eating and testing two hours after every meal, as well as immediately before eating. It only took a week for me to realize that refined wheat products, pasta, bread in particular, and white potatoes or white rice spiked my glucose. Ever since I stick to whole grains, limit pasta and use brown rice or sweet potatoes. No more Type 2 for me, A1C in the low 5's. Why this is so "secretive" in the medical community boggles the mind.

Last edited:

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you're going to try and sound smart, then at least learn his name and how to spell, Alinsky!
Since your ignorant ass can't read here is the latest.

The part that matters and this has been going on since Covid started..
Screenshot_20210812-170001_Samsung Internet.jpg

Learn to shut your mouth and read instead of just blindly following like sheep..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Here’s why herd immunity from Covid is ‘mythical’ with the delta variant

Achieving herd immunity with Covid vaccines when the highly infectious delta variant is spreading is “not a possibility,” a leading epidemiologist said.
Experts agree on several reasons why such a goal — where overall immunity in a population is reached and the spread of the virus is stopped — is not likely.
Sir Andrew Pollard, head of the Oxford Vaccine Group, told British lawmakers Tuesday that as Covid vaccines did not stop the spread of the virus entirely — with vaccinated people still able to be infected and transmit the virus — the idea of achieving herd immunity was “mythical.”
“I think we are in a situation here with this current variant where herd immunity is not a possibility because it still infects vaccinated individuals,” said Pollard, one of the lead researchers in the creation of the AstraZeneca-University of Oxford vaccine...

Herd immunity is 'mythical' with the Covid delta variant, expert says (cnbc.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Deadly Lambda variant could be vaccine-resistant, new study says

As the US struggles to suppress the rapidly advancing coronavirus Delta variant, new evidence has emerged that the latest Lambda mutation — ravaging parts of South America — won’t be slowed by vaccines.
In a July 28 report appearing on bioRxiv, where the study awaits peer review prior to getting published, researchers in Japan are sounding the alarm on the C.37 variant, dubbed Lambda. And it’s proven just as virulent as Delta thanks to a similar mutation making them even more contagious.
The strain has been contained in 26 countries, including substantial outbreaks in Chile, Peru, Argentina and Ecuador.
“Notably, the vaccination rate in Chile is relatively high; the percentage of the people who received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine was [about] 60%,” the authors write.

Deadly Lambda Covid-19 variant could be vaccine-resistant (nypost.com)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand what a vaccine is. They aren't a cure, they help minimize the symptoms. Yes, there will be breakthrough cases, but the ones vaccinated who do get COVID, won't end up on ventilators and have long term lung issues or die like many of the unvaxxed people.
So your statement is Incorrect, The Vaccinated Did Die:

1628820541950.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Forty percent of migrants released in Texas border city test positive for COVID-19, officials say

AUSTIN, Texas — The city of Laredo, Texas, has refused to take in migrants who have been bused in from elsewhere on the border after discovering 40% of them tested positive for the coronavirus, according to two local government officials....
The 40% infection rate is the highest known positivity rate along the U.S.-Mexico border. Last week, McAllen, Texas, reported a 15% positivity rate among migrants released from custody.
Concerned that migrants arriving in Laredo would further strain hospital resources, Laredo officials contracted private bus companies to transport migrants arriving from the Rio Grande Valley to larger cities across the state. By not admitting migrants on the McAllen buses, the city is not required to test them for the coronavirus and could forward the families elsewhere. Those who test positive cannot travel and must be quarantined for 10 days, a situation Saenz wanted to evade ....

Forty percent of migrants released in Texas border city test positive for COVID-19, officials say | Washington Examiner

My comment: This can all be laid at the feet of Joe Biden's open border policy.
The reason Biden does not want to go to the Border is he would catch the virus from one of the thousands of migrants he is opening letting in.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, little Russian trollbot. I haven't lived at my parents in a long time. You people like to deflect a lot. Maybe if you go upstairs mommy will give you some cookies and milk.
Wow, well said kid...Yep Troll Alert here for sure. Only kids post like this. Even if he/she is not, this Troll has a mind like a child or for sure like a Woke/Snowflake person...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Why can’t we all install Norton Antivirus on our system and shove the quarantined files to McAfee’s file cabinet and let them handle it? Tried to be humorous, not sure if it’s working lol

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Who is, you? What supporting links have been provided? There's a lot of conjecture posting, and a lot of deniers, but that's about it.
Thanks for proving my point. If you can't find the links to follow, I don't know how to help you. Several are posted between this post and your snide response.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife's coworker died from covid 4 weeks ago, he was 2 years away from retirement, he didn't believe in vaccine.
My friend died from Covid back in Feb, he was in his 70's and enjoying retirement, he only worn mask when he was required.
Friend and family of I know took the vaccine are still alive and strong with us, including people in their 70's.
My brother got the vaccine four months ago and was infected last month, light symptoms.
Also got a few co-works who got covid and recovered from it. A co-worker's grand child still in the hospital.

So, what are we STILL arguing about? Covid isn't real? People isn't dying from covid but dying with covid? Can't trust the numbers of death? Vaccine can't be trusted? Vaccine doesn't work?

This virus isn't just in US, LOOK beyond the US border.
Communist countries got it, democratic countries got it, one party countries got it, etc. Leave your party affiliation home and talk about the virus by itself.
We are sorry for your losses. I am pretty sure no one here is denying the Covid virus exist. In light of the latest stats/evidence that Vaxxed people are dying from Covid too, obviously this brings many questions to the forefront. Why would Vaxxed people be told to wear mask if the vaccine works? The Unvaxxed are not requesting Anyone to wear masks nor for anyone to forced to be Vaccinated. We are looking outside the US. If you follow the many post here they are of other countries. The U.K. has been followed here recently because of the Delta variant and their two month spike. It is estimated a similar time period here. We have followed Sweden and their success with the virus. India and their huge decline of cases once they pushed vaccines aside due to the shortage of and started using other treatments like Ivermectin, Noticed they are no longer in the news. There are many other countries that have been posted, Australia is a bit of a favorite here since they are pushing back too on this experimental shot as many countries across our world are.
Since the Politicians in almost all countries are the one's pushing the Jab how can one not talk about politics? It is sad for a virus with less than 1% Mortality rate to even have this much impact on the millions and millions of people who have lost their jobs and livelihoods all across this planet. Sweden did things right, focused on the ones/groups who were most at risk, kept businesses open, children in school, left it to their people if they wanted to wear masks are not. I understand there are other factors in play here and this can't work everywhere but it was an approach that worked.

Again, sorry for you losses, I know about losing loved ones, both of my parents pasted last year, not from Covid, a very good friend died within 2 months of finding out, stage 4 cancer, not of Covid, my cousin died of a tumor in his brain last year, not of Covid, my brother's wife's sister's husband died of Covid last year before vaccines were available, three other people in our family, two in their 70s, one in her 30s got Covid, all survived...I have a friend in his 40s got Covid, supposedly passed it to his wife, brother and brother's wife, all survived, non were vaccinated. Keep in mind, the stats as not changed to date, there is still a 99% chance of survival with this virus and this is from stats all over the world.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am so with you. We are suppose to trust a Shot from a company we have no recourse to sue in case something goes wrong. Isn't it ironic Big Pharma was losing money prior to this Pandemic and now all of a sudden they are in the Vaccine business showing record profits with no way to hold them accountable and we are suppose to trust them??? "Come On Man" from someone else I do not trust...