Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As to strange things being found in the blood after autopsies. Here is one of many articles on the subject.

COVID shots causing monstrous clots | Columnists | thedesertreview.com
More…

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Normally I get the flu shot each year. However my distrust of this government has caused me not to get the flu shot this coming year. I do not trust the bastards.
My wife quit her job after over 20 years as a RN in the hospital when they required the clot shot. She took a job at our family’s Dr’s office. Very conservative Christian Dr’s.

Their stance on the clot shot is don’t ask, don’t tell. The Drs don’t push it to patients unless the patient asks.

My concern is that they do require the flu shot for my wife every year. I’m very cautious, but she says “it’s fine, I’ve gotten this one every year ever since I’ve started nursing school.”

I’m getting very nervous. I don’t trust any vaccines from pharma anymore.
I pointed out to her that every winter she is always sick for a week with what she calls “the flu.” We’ve been married 16 years and there has only been one year where I was sick enough to have to take a day off of work.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don’t know if I’ll ever get another vaccine.

I’m in the 30-40 age range. It’s pretty bad when I’d rather take a vaccine that was produced 20-30 years before I was born before I would take one made in 2020 or later.

If I am able to get a polio or small pox vaccine that my parents got, I’d be all over that.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@rolibr24 are you sure you didn’t get a polio shot?. If you have a small roundish scar on your upper shoulder you got the vaccine.
Nope, I didn’t get it. I remember asking my parents about the scar in their shoulder as a child and they said it was a polio vaccine. I remember them saying that it was no longer required.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would say do your research. Ask plenty of questions, what is in the shot, who made it, who are the sponsors, etc. I think most of the shots I checked on are still ok but things are changing fast.

@rolibr24 to my understanding most Hospitals and many clinics require the flu shot. My Doctor tries to push the flu shot around this time every year. Your wife may still be good but there is a big push for this mRNA so can't speak for next year or future years. We even found the push in the latest Shingles shot...

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I had one of those Yellow Shot Cards. We cried every year when Mom got those cards out
with a "Hey want to go to Dairy Queen". That was the beginning of the parade of shots to got to Spain
and the weeks of sickness and hurt.

There were pink ones, yellow, clear, opaque in syringes that ranged from big to bigger to how in the hell
are the going to get that big a shot in my tiny arm! I'll swear some of those Air Force Nurses dropped or
bent hooks in the ends of the needles. Oh, by the way, the Doctors! Pain relief for kids sometimes, was "get a couple o' guys
in here to hold 'em down"!!
I am a USAF Brat! Long live SAC!

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Huge proof that it works and that our Government, and many others, have been lying about it for over 2 years

Original article
peer-reviewed

https://www.cureus.com/articles/111851-regular-use-of-ivermectin-as-prophylaxis-for-covid-19-led-up-to-a-92-reduction-in-covid-19-mortality-rate-in-a-dose-response-manner-results-of-a-prospective-observational-study-of-a-strictly-controlled-population-of-88012-subjects

Conclusions

The regular use of ivermectin decreased hospitalization for COVID-19 by 100%, mortality by 92%, and the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 86% when compared to non-users.
Protection from COVID-19-related outcomes was observed across all levels of ivermectin use, with a notable reduction in risk of death in the over 50-year-old population and those with comorbidities. The reduction in infection rate was significant, irrespective of the level of ivermectin use. The results of this prospective observational study of a strictly controlled population of 223,128 participants reinforce the efficacy of ivermectin and the demonstration of a dose-response effect.

Where's @Frankenscript when you want to flog him?

Results

Among 223,128 subjects from the city of Itajaí, 159,560 were 18 years old or up and were not infected by COVID-19 until July 7, 2020, from which 45,716 (28.7%) did not use and 113,844 (71.3%) used ivermectin. Among ivermectin users, 33,971 (29.8%) used irregularly (up to 60 mg) and 8,325 (7.3%) used regularly (more than 180 mg). The remaining 71,548 participants were not included in the analysis. COVID-19 infection rate was 49% lower for regular users (3.40%) than non-users (6.64%) (risk rate (RR): 0.51; 95% CI: 0.45-0.58; p < 0.0001), and 25% lower than irregular users (4.54%) (RR: 0.75; 95% CI: 0.66-0.85; p < 0.0001). The infection rate was 32% lower for irregular users than non-users (RR: 0.68; 95% CI: 0.64-0.73; p < 0.0001). Among COVID-19 participants, regular users were older and had a higher prevalence of type 2 diabetes and hypertension than irregular and non-users. After PSM, the matched analysis contained 283 subjects in each group of non-users and regular users, between regular users and irregular users, and 1,542 subjects between non-users and irregular users. The hospitalization rate was reduced by 100% in regular users compared to both irregular users and non-users (p < 0.0001), and by 29% among irregular users compared to non-users (RR: 0.781; 95% CI: 0.49-1.05; p = 0.099). Mortality rate was 92% lower in regular users than non-users (RR: 0.08; 95% CI: 0.02-0.35; p = 0.0008) and 84% lower than irregular users (RR: 0.16; 95% CI: 0.04-0.71; p = 0.016), while irregular users had a 37% lower mortality rate reduction than non-users (RR: 0.67; 95% CI: 0.40-0.99; p = 0.049). Risk of dying from COVID-19 was 86% lower among regular users than non-users (RR: 0.14; 95% CI: 0.03-0.57; p = 0.006), and 72% lower than irregular users (RR: 0.28; 95% CI: 0.07-1.18; p = 0.083), while irregular users had a 51% reduction compared to non-users (RR: 0.49; 95% CI: 0.32-0.76; p = 0.001).

Conclusion

Non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 12.5-fold increase in mortality rate and a seven-fold increased risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to the regular use of ivermectin. This dose-response efficacy reinforces the prophylactic effects of ivermectin against COVID-19.
Hey guys,

Thanks for thinking of me.

The problem is that it's observational, not blinded/randomized. Basically, it says that people who volunteered to take ivermectin did better than those who didn't volunteer to do so. Even with the efforts to align PSM, the bottom line is that you can't really compare these cohorts. Someone interested enough to volunteer to take the drug is probably doing other things to promote their health more than the non-volunteer cohort. Washing hands more, masking, etc.. I've yet to see a good RCT that shows significant benefits from ivermectin that show it doing better than standard course of treatment (for covid patients), or any really compelling reason to take it versus the vaccine for prophylaxis.

Oh, and maybe this has come up in the thread after the article you tagged me in, but the cureus article you cited has been amended. Turns out the authors are part of "big ivermectin" and either directly profit from its sale, or are part of organizations being funded by groups that promote it.

Basically, the article is an advertisement using cherry picked data. Sorry guys.

EDIT:
Did some more digging at lunchtime. Wow, this thing is over-the-top fraud. Politifact did a write-up on it early this year:

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Six Feet Of Blood Clots Removed From High School Football Player’s Legs Days Before Season Starts [VIDEO]

WAUSEON, OH – A high school football player has had his athletic career in said sport cut short after doctors found and removed approximately six feet of blood clots from the teenager’s legs. The cause of the blood clots are not yet known, but the teen now requires a regimen of blood thinners to ensure the issue doesn’t crop up again.

Kaden Clymer is a junior at a high school located in Wauseon and was looking forward to the start of the football season at school. However, playing the sport is no longer in the cards after an anomaly was discovered this past August.

Kaden’s mother, Maurine Clymer explained the bizarre medical issues that seemingly came out of nowhere on August 1st, telling a local news crew, “His dad took him to the emergency room after he was having severe pain in his back and legs.”

Tyson Rodriguez, one of Kaden’s teammates, remarked on when the issues first began fleshing out in the teen, saying, “I was a bit confused because I didn’t really know what was happening. He just told me that he wasn’t feeling good.”

MORE NEWS: Gavin Newsom Signs Marxist Fast Food Worker Bill That Could Destroy The Industry In California

On the evening prior to the high school football team had their first practice in the fall, Kaden was rushed to Toledo Children’s Hospital, with his mother explaining, “His calves were swelled up four inches larger, in circumference, than they are now. So, he was very uncomfortable.”

Six Feet Of Blood Clots Removed From High School Football Player's Legs Days Before Season Starts [VIDEO] (redvoicemedia.com)

My Comment: Has anyone heard of this before say 2020?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The problem is that it's observational, not blinded/randomized. Basically, it says that people who volunteered to take ivermectin did better than those who didn't volunteer to do so. Even with the efforts to align PSM, the bottom line is that you can't really compare these cohorts. Someone interested enough to volunteer to take the drug is probably doing other things to promote their health more than the non-volunteer cohort. Washing hands more, masking, etc.. I've yet to see a good RCT that shows significant benefits from ivermectin that show it doing better than standard course of treatment (for covid patients), or any really compelling reason to take it versus the vaccine for prophylaxis.

Oh, and maybe this has come up in the thread after the article you tagged me in, but the cureus article you cited has been amended. Turns out the authors are part of "big ivermectin" and either directly profit from its sale, or are part of organizations being funded by groups that promote it.

Basically, the article is an advertisement using cherry picked data. Sorry guys.

EDIT:
Did some more digging at lunchtime. Wow, this thing is over-the-top fraud. Politifact did a write-up on it early this year:

FYI - I no longer trust many of the "fact checkers" .. they've made so many errors recently

Ivermectin, does it hurt? does it help? Does not seem to hurt .. just like taking Vitamin D supplements .. we will have to probably wait until much of this is over to get better analysis ..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Look Who’s Rushing Covid Vaccines Now: The FDA authorized the new ‘bivalent’ mRNA shots without any trials of their efficacy or analysis of their risk.

Democrats and the public-health clerisy denounced President Trump for rushing Covid vaccines. They’ve been curiously quiet about the Food and Drug Administration’s gunshot approval last week of revamped booster shots with no trials showing they are safe or effective.

The FDA granted emergency-use authorization to mRNA shots by Pfizer and Moderna that are bivalent, targeting the initial Wuhan variant as well as the currently predominant BA.4 and BA.5 strains. The Biden administration ordered 171 million doses earlier this summer, so FDA authorization seems to have been a fait accompli. The FDA probably should have made the reconfigured vaccines available to high-risk and elderly patients. But the case is weak for young people, given the limited benefit and uncertain risks.

The FDA is in a tough spot. The original vaccines, which targeted the Wuhan variant, are much less effective against Omicron and even less so against subvariants that evolved in rapid fire—BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4 and BA.5. Vaccine makers spent this winter and spring testing vaccine configurations for Omicron and future variants. Some variants—including those that never became widespread in the U.S., such as Beta—share many of the same mutations. The trouble is nobody knows how the virus will evolve.

In late June, Pfizer and Moderna presented data to an FDA advisory committee on their experimental boosters, which targeted Omicron both alone and in combination with the Wuhan variant. The BA.4 and BA.5 variants had surged relatively recently, so the vaccine makers hadn’t had time to devise and test shots targeting them.

The FDA advisers found themselves in conflict, and so were the data. Pfizer’s data showed that its Omicron-specific booster generated a stronger antibody response to Omicron than its combination vaccine. Yet Moderna’s combo booster produced a more durable immune response—i.e., antibody levels stayed high longer.

Look Who’s Rushing Covid Vaccines Now - WSJ

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
FYI - I no longer trust many of the "fact checkers" .. they've made so many errors recently

Ivermectin, does it hurt? does it help? Does not seem to hurt .. just like taking Vitamin D supplements .. we will have to probably wait until much of this is over to get better analysis ..
Ivermectin appears harmless (despite some early concerns about it in people that actually have covid) but taking it instead of proper prophylaxis or treatment would lead to harm. Several big studies (RCTs) are due to drop data soon which will give us the final word, really, one way or the other.

It's good to be wary of fact-checkers, but politifact and factcheck.org have proven reliable. Here's a factcheck.org commentary on the Campbell et al situation:

It's interesting to note that the Campbell study was apparently registered for less than 10k patients. Either they cooked the books or took liberties with their regulatory filing. Either way, it's likely a career-ender for the folks involved. Expect this situation to continue to evolve, though it's quite a few months old already.

@Parley , yes, blood clots happen, and always have. In 1984, when I was in high school, during the "big game" between my school and our rival, one of our team fell during huddle and had to be carried off. He nearly died of a massive blood clot in his leg and upper arm. He was healthy, no trace of any steroids or illegal drugs (remember, 80's kinda before the worst of the androgen craze). He made a full recovery, eventually. I saw him fall with my own eyes.

For what it's worth, I will be getting shot number 5 in the next week or two, going with the Moderna bivalent.

Peace

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ivermectin appears harmless (despite some early concerns about it in people that actually have covid) but taking it instead of proper prophylaxis or treatment would lead to harm. Several big studies (RCTs) are due to drop data soon which will give us the final word, really, one way or the other.

It's good to be wary of fact-checkers, but politifact and factcheck.org have proven reliable. Here's a factcheck.org commentary on the Campbell et al situation:

It's interesting to note that the Campbell study was apparently registered for less than 10k patients. Either they cooked the books or took liberties with their regulatory filing. Either way, it's likely a career-ender for the folks involved. Expect this situation to continue to evolve, though it's quite a few months old already.

@Parley , yes, blood clots happen, and always have. In 1984, when I was in high school, during the "big game" between my school and our rival, one of our team fell during huddle and had to be carried off. He nearly died of a massive blood clot in his leg and upper arm. He was healthy, no trace of any steroids or illegal drugs (remember, 80's kinda before the worst of the androgen craze). He made a full recovery, eventually. I saw him fall with my own eyes.

For what it's worth, I will be getting shot number 5 in the next week or two, going with the Moderna bivalent.

Peace
Well, Remdesivir certainly did not pan out to be a good treatment .. but the US Taxpayer ended up on the hook for .. what $3-5k per treatment ?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey guys,

EDIT:

Your position then is that anyone with FLCCC is not trusted because they advocate Ivermectin (among many other treatments)
No it doesn’t invalidate the findings.

In fact you didn’t even address the findings. That the cohort taking Ivermectin may be more careful doesn’t change the fact that such a large population had effectively zero deaths and few hospitalizations vs the non Ivermectin cohort. too big a a sample to be from hand washing, and for god sakes get off the masks bullshit, nobody with two brain cells think they work anymore and “the science” has debunked them.
Nice play

There are over 90 peer reviewed study’s and 40 RCTs. But you’re holding out for one funded by big Pharma to say they’re all wrong. Uh hu

Wrong but nice try again. Always a pleasure

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Peace
Not just any blood clot, have you seen the actual reports , photos? They’re springing up a lot and nobody has seen anything like them before.

Not your best rebuttal , “cmon man” as your leader would say.