Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
By the way, all of these folks are part of “ big ivermectin” ( which can be bought for about $1 per pill and most of it comes from overseas) :lmao: and brush aside their credentials, they must be quacks:rofl:

Notice how the standard liberal “progressive” rebuttal always attacks the character of the people first, ignoring the data.

They must be part of “big melatonin”, “big Quercetin”, “ big aspirin”, “big Vit C and D”, and “big zinc” too as their protocol equally calls for these….

Don’t believe your lying eyes :lmao:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All of this for a flu that has a mortality rate of .2 and average death age of 78-82

(average life expectancy in US is 78.7)
As I have said before, never had the flu until I took the vaccine...even if they tell you, you can't get the flu from the shot, well I was out for 2 weeks after the shot with the Exact symptoms as someone who had the flu.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Question is...What is Coronavirus?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ =
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Not just any blood clot, have you seen the actual reports , photos? They’re springing up a lot and nobody has seen anything like them before.

Not your best rebuttal , “cmon man” as your leader would say.
Fibrin, with embedded shards of metal. Gruesome, and horrifying.
Mortician named Hirschman found them in too many cadavers and started asking around.
Everyone said, "Nope, haven't noticed anything".
Lying sacks of shit.

1662569692818.png

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Guys, just a few points before I unsubscribe this thread again:

1. You can't use observational data (unblinded, not randomized) to determine effectiveness of a drug. That's not how it works. First comes basic phase I safety and metabolic testing. Then comes scale up and dose response/formulation in phase II. Then comes larger phase III trials. All these are randomized and double blinded so nobody knows who got the drug until the data is all in. Observational studies come later (generally after approval...) and are used to study effects of the drug in real populations, and differences in real life versus trials can give important insights. But you CAN'T just ask for volunteers with no control group, and then expect the outcomes to be meaningful. Whatever was behind the decision to volunteer in this way certainly comes with factors that will skew the outcome.

2. I'm told that some big multi-country studies on ivermectin should release randomized/blinded data this fall. I've seen results of smaller ones, they are usually like this one. Note the one linked is still going through peer review. But they all read the same way, pretty much. If Ivermectin helped at all, it was a very small increase in outcome, and might well be worse than standard of care. There are a lot of websites that count these results as pro-ivermectin (because it worked better than nothing), even when it was worse than standard of care.

3. The Campbell study being referenced is bogus. The report doesn't match the regulatory submission, and they don't address the problems about lack of blinding or randomization. They purposefully redacted their conflict of interest information in the edited copy post-review. No bona fide doctors do anything but laugh at this bunch of idiots.

4. As to your clot picture, and notes about metal shards, look to how the guy got metal shards in his body. The vaccine doesn't do that. There's also no clotting problem with the mRNA vaccines, though there WERE some clotting issues with the J&J vaccine, but even those were lower risk than the combined risk of (chance of getting covid) times (chance of having covid-induced clotting problems).

5. Don't want an mRNA vaccine or an adenovirus-based one? Want an old-school vaccine? Great. Get the Novavax vaccine. It's approved. Ask you doctor for it. It's just lab grown spike protein, similar to many other vaccines that have been used for decades.

6. Yes, I'm actually getting the new bivalent vaccine. My wife is relatively high risk due to health issues and if me getting this shot makes me less likely to infect her if I get a case of covid, it's worth whatever small risk an incremental dose has.

7. No, the gov't isn't planning on surreptitiously mixing in covid vaccines with flu vaccines without telling you (seriously, this is pretty far out there, even for this group of suspicious folks!).

Have fun.