Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Health Canada Asked Pfizer For DNA Fragments Size In COVID Shots, Linked To 'Probability' Of Genomic 'Integration'

....... Depending on the DNA fragment size, it can produce functional or aberrant proteins, Dr. Speicher explains. “These proteins can affect cellular metabolism, an immune response, as well as an increased risk for cancer. The risk of integration and associated health problems increases with the number of shots.”

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I question the comment "exceedingly rare reaction" and of course due to their immunity from our beloved governments "Taxpayers will foot the bill of any potential settlement"

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC Found Evidence COVID-19 Vaccines Caused Deaths
CDC Found Evidence COVID-19 Vaccines Caused Deaths | ZeroHedge

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials found evidence that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines caused multiple deaths before claiming that there was no evidence linking the vaccines to any deaths, The Epoch Times has learned.

Despite the findings, most of which were made by the end of 2021, the CDC claimed that it had seen no signs linking the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines to any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

CDC officials in a letter to The Epoch Times dated June 13, 2023, said that there were no deaths reported to the VAERS for which the agency determined “the available evidence” indicated Moderna or Pfizer vaccination “caused or contributed to the deaths.”

The agency also said that evidence from seven deaths from thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following the Johnson & Johnson vaccination suggested that the vaccine led to people dying.
“That’s a scandal, where you have information like this and you continue to put out this dishonest line that there’s only seven deaths and they’re all unrelated to the mRNA vaccines,” Dr. Andrew Bostom, a heart expert based in the United States, told The Epoch Times.

The CDC is “concealing these deaths,” he said.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
CDC Found Evidence COVID-19 Vaccines Caused Deaths
CDC Found Evidence COVID-19 Vaccines Caused Deaths | ZeroHedge

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials found evidence that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines caused multiple deaths before claiming that there was no evidence linking the vaccines to any deaths, The Epoch Times has learned.

Despite the findings, most of which were made by the end of 2021, the CDC claimed that it had seen no signs linking the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines to any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

CDC officials in a letter to The Epoch Times dated June 13, 2023, said that there were no deaths reported to the VAERS for which the agency determined “the available evidence” indicated Moderna or Pfizer vaccination “caused or contributed to the deaths.”

The agency also said that evidence from seven deaths from thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following the Johnson & Johnson vaccination suggested that the vaccine led to people dying.
“That’s a scandal, where you have information like this and you continue to put out this dishonest line that there’s only seven deaths and they’re all unrelated to the mRNA vaccines,” Dr. Andrew Bostom, a heart expert based in the United States, told The Epoch Times.

The CDC is “concealing these deaths,” he said.
Seems anything with CDC in the title this is happening to:

1714662820461.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ll bet it’s a rights issue with Epoch Times. They are and have been doing a lot of the heavy lifting on the whole Covid and Vax scams.

I see on their homepage the article ZH quoted and linked to says “Exclusive” so I’m betting they asked ZH to take it down until it runs its 30 day? course on their own “paid” site
IMG_6285.png

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wifes cancer went berserk and spread to her brain in spring of 2022, just over a year after her first jab. She was 2X boosted (or maybe 3) and still caught COVID at least twice. Nobody will see any justice for these pharma-phucks crimes.
So Sorry to hear this...

ncpilot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
2020, sitting in primary care doc's office, discussing the clot shot... he got one dose himself, trusted mrna technology. I asked if they tested in people with cancer (I have non-hodgkins lymphoma)... he said no, and I said no thanks. All past corona virus vaccination attempts were utter failures...

On my street, my neighbors are at least vaxxed if not boosted. One developed bile duct cancer, dead in about 2 months. Another prostate cancer, and a 3rd re-developed an existing cancer, yep, all anecdotal...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
My wifes cancer went berserk and spread to her brain in spring of 2022, just over a year after her first jab. She was 2X boosted (or maybe 3) and still caught COVID at least twice. Nobody will see any justice for these pharma-phucks crimes.
So sorry about this. Just to state that not everything can be blamed on the jab, I've been recently diagnosed with lung cancer that has spread to the brain. No covid jabs, and no smoking history either. Nevertheless, I fully agree about the pharma-phucks crimes.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So sorry about this. Just to state that not everything can be blamed on the jab, I've been recently diagnosed with lung cancer that has spread to the brain. No covid jabs, and no smoking history either. Nevertheless, I fully agree about the pharma-phucks crimes.
My sincerest condolences.....:confused:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Holy $#!+ I am sorry to hear this. And to not have known risk factors as well.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We had a family member who did not smoke and got lung cancer too. Air Pollution? He lived in the country so doubt it, maybe some chemical he used on crop?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Overwhelmed. So very sad to hear this. You hang in there, I sincerely value your insights and rational view of things. God Bless.