Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Transvestite resorts to pushing the competition and goes on to win the competition without penalty.

"The woman (Hannah Arensman) who was repeatedly shoved by Killips has since quit cycling over having medals stolen by biological male cheats and allowing physical assaults on the female athletes. Adam Meyerson, a professional cyclocross cyclist is the coach of the two cheating males competing in the women's race. He arranged with gun clubs to intimidate anyone speaking out at the event. Adam denied the assault on the smaller female cyclist and hid the comments & blocked users that posted the clip on his twitter page. Adam blames any critique on transphobia. "

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Transvestite resorts to pushing the competition.

Excerpt:

"Biological male Austin Killips went on to win the bronze medal and was not disqualified after assaulting female cyclists."
Looks like the females will need to take care of this sort of thing themselves, not unlike how we took care of troublemakers in boot camp that would cause us extra duty, more laps, 2 AM hikes, etc. I'd give any one of the females $50 to see his nuts kneed clear up into his anal cavity.... :headbang: :mad:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I just had to stay up that night to watch John Pedesta walk out there and tell everyone to go home. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

SantiagoDraco

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Canaduh should issue a "Trigger Advisory" to warn libs/woke not to travel to the USA if they are easily triggered or get butt hurt (pun intended) easily.
Lol. Come on, at least be honest. This entire thread is nothing but triggered right-wingers upset because they lost the election and really have nothing solid to complain about right now other than anything to do with treating others with dignity and respect. We get it, it's painful to be told it's not ok to be filled with hate for anyone who doesn't fit your pinhole sized world view. But before you complain about subjects in school you don't like remember that it's a two way street.

SantiagoDraco

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Coming soon to a blue city near you!

Maybe a bit closer to the primaries but for sure full-blown by election time so the Dims can roll out the mail-in's and absentees.......Biden needs more than 80 million this time around, so many they can count each vote 6 times (was only 4 in 2020) and the dead folks can do better this time and vote MORE than just once.... :mad:
So to make sure I understand you. You don't want our service members overseas to vote? The US citizens who are disabled, elderly, support the US in foreign countries, to vote? Or did all of a sudden voting by mail magically become insecure when it's been used for decades without issues?

I understand though. There has been quite a bit of voter fraud in the last couple of elections. Luckily they've caught most of the Republicans doing it and that has shored up the integrity of our elections. Whew.

SantiagoDraco

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Those liberal/woke run cities are so wonderful.

They might be. Depends on the metric. If it's about crime per capita, I totally agree. Woke cities do appear to be better. Here are the top 10: Mobile, Anchorage, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale (AZ), Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Anaheim (CA, finally a Blue!).

Red cities own 9 of the top 10 spots. Blue the next 15 (Cali, where many of those cities are Red btw), followed by mostly Red.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
If it's about crime per capita, I totally agree. Woke cities do appear to be better. Here are the top 10: Mobile, Anchorage, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale (AZ), Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Anaheim (CA, finally a Blue!).
How do the Forbes cooked stats compared with the wikpedia cooked stats? (Spoiler: Agreement percentage = zero percent).
Report Ranks America’s 15 Safest (And Most Dangerous) Cities For 2023
15 Most Dangerous Cities in the US
  1. St. Louis, Missouri
  2. Birmingham, Alabama
  3. Baltimore, Maryland
  4. Memphis, Tennessee
  5. Detroit, Michigan
  6. Cleveland, Ohio
  7. New Orleans, Louisiana
  8. Shreveport, Louisiana
  9. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  10. Little Rock, Arkansas
  11. Oakland, California
  12. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  13. Kansas City, Missouri
  14. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  15. Richmond, Virginia

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So to make sure I understand you. You don't want our service members overseas to vote? The US citizens who are disabled, elderly, support the US in foreign countries, to vote?
What do YOU think?
There has been quite a bit of voter fraud in the last couple of elections.
Now you're making some sense.
Luckily they've caught most of the Republicans doing it and that has shored up the integrity of our elections
I spoke too soon.....you're a misinformed, dillusional Democrat, I see.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How do the Forbes cooked stats compared with the wikpedia cooked stats? (Spoiler: Agreement percentage = zero percent).
Report Ranks America’s 15 Safest (And Most Dangerous) Cities For 2023
15 Most Dangerous Cities in the US
  1. St. Louis, Missouri
  2. Birmingham, Alabama
  3. Baltimore, Maryland
  4. Memphis, Tennessee
  5. Detroit, Michigan
  6. Cleveland, Ohio
  7. New Orleans, Louisiana
  8. Shreveport, Louisiana
  9. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  10. Little Rock, Arkansas
  11. Oakland, California
  12. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  13. Kansas City, Missouri
  14. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  15. Richmond, Virginia
But wait! There's more!

Excerpt:

"The District of Columbia has the highest crime rate in the United States with 999.8 incidents per 100,000 people, making it the most dangerous city in the country. This high crime rate is due to a combination of factors, including poverty, drug use, and gang violence.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Lol. Come on, at least be honest. This entire thread is nothing but triggered right-wingers upset because they lost the election and really have nothing solid to complain about right now other than anything to do with treating others with dignity and respect. We get it, it's painful to be told it's not ok to be filled with hate for anyone who doesn't fit your pinhole sized world view. But before you complain about subjects in school you don't like remember that it's a two way street.
4-rough-men.gif

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^
Explosive video surfaces of FOX News stars Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity slamming Trump's "insane" voting machine fraud allegations as "absurd," "ridiculous," and "complete BS"!

I listened to the whole video and didn't see or hear anything from Carlson, Ingraham, or Hannity. Could somebody who listened more carefully than I give a time stamp where this happened? I don't have the attention span to go through the whole thing again.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"The District of Columbia has the highest crime rate in the United States with 999.8 incidents per 100,000 people, making it the most dangerous city in the country. This high crime rate is due to a combination of factors, including poverty, drug use, and gang violence.
Impossible! That's where we send all our brightest problem solvers the nation can produce. I'm feeling less confident about the utopia they will bring about once we convert more individual liberty into power for them.

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So to make sure I understand you. You don't want our service members overseas to vote? The US citizens who are disabled, elderly, support the US in foreign countries, to vote? Or did all of a sudden voting by mail magically become insecure when it's been used for decades without issues?

I understand though. There has been quite a bit of voter fraud in the last couple of elections. Luckily they've caught most of the Republicans doing it and that has shored up the integrity of our elections. Whew.
Do you seriously think that was what the person above was saying? You're creating a straw man to justify the reckless manner in which so many states have implemented vote by mail.