Recommended UK Hikvision resellers?

FlexiPack

n3wb
Reaction score
Despite being told that Hikvision are stopping sales to the end user; I'd still like to go with Hikvision. Can anyone recommend a reputable reseller in the UK? One that has competitive prices but a decent after-sales service that an IP newbie might need? I've looked at quite a few but without recommendations, I've no idea if they're good or bad.

Thanks.

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Despite being told that Hikvision are stopping sales to the end user; I'd still like to go with Hikvision. Can anyone recommend a reputable reseller in the UK? One that has competitive prices but a decent after-sales service that an IP newbie might need? I've looked at quite a few but without recommendations, I've no idea if they're good or bad.

Thanks.
I'd love to quote mate

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've used the following for years and never had a problem... Updated firmware without any problems
Items in NORTHERNSECURITYCO store on eBay !

Not sure if they will be forced to stop selling Hikvision products going forward time will tell.

I also used this company until today IP Cameras and IP CCTV webshop but as they have put a statement on their website regarding the current situation with distribution of Hikvision products I will need to find another supplier if the ebay store above disappears.

I bet our friend @EMPIRETECANDY could supply some Hikvision Products from his contacts in China that you can safely update the firmware.

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I buy from Eric on ebay northernsecurityco he has a youtube channel to. i am situated in Australia and Eric gets my shipment within a week
i have found 4 sellers around the world that have amazing response time and service just hope that they can get hikvision in the future

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd love to quote mate
hey jamil do you have a huge stash of hikvision in south wales what is your situation with supply,then once the uk gets stopped its a roll on effect
the state i live in Australia nobody will supply diy that has been like that for a long time now its more of CCTV company's keeping installs and supply to them selves "closed group' kind of system here other states are different

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hey jamil do you have a huge stash of hikvision in south wales what is your situation with supply,then once the uk gets stopped its a roll on effect
the state i live in Australia nobody will supply diy that has been like that for a long time now its more of CCTV company's keeping installs and supply to them selves "closed group' kind of system here other states are different
Hi Mark I know Eric well. We have an installers branch of the company hence why I can always get kit.
Let me know what you require.