Sannce PoE cameras static IP

Eitvydas

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a Sannce PoE NVR with 4 connected cammeras. They are integrated to HomeAssistant through ONVIF and everything works fine. There's just one issue, the cameras change IPs time to time and I have to re-add them to my setup.
I have connected a monitor to the NVR to check if there's an option for static IPs, but I could not find such option. The DHCP is unchecked, but that setting seems to only be for the NVR itself. When it comes to separate channel (camera) settings, there doesn't seem to exist options for static IP.
I also cannot give static leases through my router, cause there are no cameras there, only the NVR.

The NVR software that I've got is something called Type 2 on sannce's support pages. Looks like this:
1699292957355.png

Does anyone know how I could give the cameras static IPs, so they don't change? Any tips would be helpful.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The DHCP box shown in your photo is checked, which means it's active. Uncheck the DHCP box and see if that helps.

1699300244028.png

Eitvydas

n3wb
Reaction score
The DHCP box shown in your photo is checked, which means it's active. Uncheck the DHCP box and see if that helps.

View attachment 177178
This is just a reference picture to show what kind of soft I've got on the NVR. On mine the DHCP is unchecked and as much as I understand, that should give the device my prefered IP instead of a dynamic one. And I think that is true, but only for the NVR. The cameras connected to it change IPs time to time.

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is just a reference picture to show what kind of soft I've got on the NVR. On mine the DHCP is unchecked and as much as I understand, that should give the device my prefered IP instead of a dynamic one. And I think that is true, but only for the NVR. The cameras connected to it change IPs time to time.
Make sure you hit "Apply" after unchecking the DHCP box and then reboot the NVR. Go into the setup menu for each camera individually and see what options you have available there to configure the IP address. I'm not familiar with Sannce NVR's so I'm flying blind without full visibility to your deice setup menus.