Site Display Issues?

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with their browsers displaying the site today? I'm getting threads all spread out letter by letter (screen shot attached). This is with Chrome and Edge.

iptc.png

SOB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with their browsers displaying the site today? I'm getting threads all spread out letter by letter (screen shot attached). This is with Chrome and Edge.

View attachment 192988
I had that issue this morning on my laptop chrome browser. A quick refresh and it was OK. My question is what’s with the increase of ads everywhere over the past week or so??!! It seems like the size and frequency of ads on this site has doubled.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had that issue this morning on my laptop chrome browser. A quick refresh and it was OK. My question is what’s with the increase of ads everywhere over the past week or so??!! It seems like the size and frequency of ads on this site has doubled.
Hmmm, I have not experienced any ADs from here...

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
I see this in the list of "new" forum posts. "Refreshing" the screen will reload it, but the formatting issue still remains. It only affects the first couple of posts, and it seems to go away when I select the "show more" button which shows the same screen, but with more posts listed. Definitely an odd formatting issue.