This overlay randomly applying itself

Interloper

n3wb
Reaction score
The timestamp on bottom is randomly appearing on some JPEGs. Is there anything else that triggers these on?

1713471656046.png

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The checkbox to disable Blue Iris's timestamp overlay is on the Video tab.

1713476874796.png

If it is already unchecked and appearing for some other reason (e.g. a bug), you can Edit overlays and just delete the timestamp overlay altogether, then it should be impossible for it to show up in any future thumbnails.

Interloper

n3wb
Reaction score
Have you checked the web GUI for the camera itself to be sure there is nothing triggering it in there?
It is currently using the cam's timestamp at the top, but with the zoomed in pic it is cut off.

The checkbox to disable Blue Iris's timestamp overlay is on the Video tab.

View attachment 192652

If it is already unchecked and appearing for some other reason (e.g. a bug), you can Edit overlays and just delete the timestamp overlay altogether, then it should be impossible for it to show up in any future thumbnails.
It was off, but I went ahead and deleted the default timestamp from there. I manually triggered cam and it didn't show. Will let you know if it returns. Thanks for the good idea

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
It is currently using the cam's timestamp at the top, but with the zoomed in pic it is cut off.

It was off, but I went ahead and deleted the default timestamp from there. I manually triggered cam and it didn't show. Will let you know if it returns. Thanks for the good idea
I found even with it off that when I would take snapshots from the UI3 interface that it would apply it. I just delete it now when setting up a new camera.