Turning off IR

No No

n3wb
Reaction score
I've searched and gone through multiple pages. Could someone point me to the specific thread or tell me specifically how, if it is possible, to turn off my IR on a couple of my cameras. I have laview LV-N9808C8E NVR and LV-PD50208 cameras. I see people mentioning adjusting this setting in other posts, but nothing about actually getting to it, or doing it through a factory NVR without a visible setting.

Thanks.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the camera web GUI has this, from the User manual :
Go to Configuration> Advanced Configuration> System > Service to enter the service
settings interface.
Service settings refer to the hardware service the camera supports, and it varies
according to the different cameras.
For the cameras support IR LED, ABF (Auto Back Focus), Auto Defog, or Status LED,
you can go to the hardware service, and select to enable or disable the
corresponding service according to the actual demands.

No No

n3wb
Reaction score
Just to make sure, you mean the admin panel for the nvr by ways of internet?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to make sure, you mean the admin panel for the nvr by ways of internet?
Maybe the camera web GUI
No - the camera web GUI, accessed via the IE11 browser.
Nothing to do with the internet.
If the camera is on the LAN, access it directly via its IP address in the IE11 browser.
If the camera is on an NVR PoE port, access it via the NVR Virtual Host facility under Camera Management in the NVR web GUI via the IE11 browser.

No No

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the info.

Just to clarify for others that might be looking for the same info. Type the ip address of your nvr in the browser (MUST be IE), put in your access info. Once in, go to Network->Advanced Settings and check "enable virtual host". Then go to System->Camera kManagement and click the hyperlink under "Connect" for the camera you want access to.