UDP Technology IPE 3510 camera's

BigFoot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone ever used any of these camera's ? They are a commercial grade camera that have a Sony CCD sensor rather than the more usual CMOS sensor

If anyone has any experience of them, please let me know what you thought of them

Many thanks & kind regards

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone ever used any of these camera's ? They are a commercial grade camera that have a Sony CCD sensor rather than the more usual CMOS sensor

If anyone has any experience of them, please let me know what you thought of them

Many thanks & kind regards
They a 10 year old cameras. Commercial grade is a meaningless term. They are just about vga quality which is horrible. Any modern camera will destroy it.

BigFoot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They a 10 year old cameras. Commercial grade is a meaningless term. They are just about vga quality which is horrible. Any modern camera will destroy it.
Hi @fenderman - thank you so much ....... I'm guessing thats why they're so cheap

Sod it, I'll stick with Hikvision :)

Thanks again

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi @fenderman - thank you so much ....... I'm guessing thats why they're so cheap

Sod it, I'll stick with Hikvision :)

Thanks again
Even hikvision has crappy cams both old and new. The name alone is not an indicator.