US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, this is "the shiny object over here" we're all supposed to look at to take our attention away from the REAL charges that should be filed against Brandon and son :mad::

Reaction score
OK, this is "the shiny object over here" we're all supposed to look at to take our attention away from the REAL charges that should be filed against Brandon and son :mad::

Yup-- I watched that bs on cBS this morning, and all I could think is "where are the REAL charges"? Nowhere, of course. This is supposed to be some kind of "proof of concept" that powerful Democrats are NOT immune from the justice system. What a crock of shit.

Reaction score
Actually, it was a smart play by his lawyers. I don't like it...I don't like him or his POS father or family, but it was a smooth move by his legal sharks.

Me? I want to see every last one of the Bidens that were involved in bribes (and God knows what else) to go straight to Club Fed!

The entire family is corrupt...YOU CAN'T BE IN POLITICS your entire life and NOT BE.

TERM LIMITS!!!!

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey @SJGUSMC21, I thought I woke up in Camp Upshur this morning! The dewpoint
up here was 82 degrees! I have already run-up the "Black Flag"!

I bet y'all are getting killed down there in S.A,

Reaction score
Hey @SJGUSMC21, I thought I woke up in Camp Upshur this morning! The dewpoint
up here was 82 degrees! I have already run-up the "Black Flag"!

I bet y'all are getting killed down there in S.A,
Yeah, it is just nasty, nasty and some more nasty. With continued nastiness for the remainder of the week, then probably MORE nastiness as well.

My dog goes straight out, poops, pees then right back to the door. No screwing around what so ever.

Only thing we are missing are the cool off kiddie pools! :)

Fingers, legs and private parts are crossed hoping my 18 year old AC doesn't sh*t the bed!

Way too early for this crap. I hate to even think what July and August has in store for us.

Reaction score
Actually, it was a smart play by his lawyers. I don't like it...I don't like him or his POS father or family, but it was a smooth move by his legal sharks.

Me? I want to see every last one of the Bidens that were involved in bribes (and God knows what else) to go straight to Club Fed!

The entire family is corrupt...YOU CAN'T BE IN POLITICS your entire life and NOT BE.

TERM LIMITS!!!!
Where is the PERJURY charge for lying on his NICS form before the purchase was ever completed??