US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
RFK Jr: Affirmative Action Undoes the ‘Effects of Racist Policies’

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Affirmative Action undoes the “effects of racist policies going back centuries” in response to the Supreme Court’s decision that determined racial preferences in college admissions violate the Constitution.

“Regarding the Supreme Court banning affirmative action in higher ed — I know many Americans feel that purely race-based decisions are unfair,” Kennedy tweeted. “However, this feeling misses important context. The effects of racist policies going back centuries are now self-perpetuating.”

RFK Jr.: Affirmative Action Undoes the ‘Effects of Racist Policies’ (breitbart.com)

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Vivek's response to RFK was perfect. Can't beat racism by being a huge racist.

That said, I'd take RFK over Biden in a heartbeat. I'll pick the lesser of 2 evils over accepting the worst.

As an aside, I suggest calling it out as it is. Anyone in favor of discrimination on the basis of race (Affirmative Action) is a racist.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
RFK Jr: Affirmative Action Undoes the ‘Effects of Racist Policies’

Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Affirmative Action undoes the “effects of racist policies going back centuries” in response to the Supreme Court’s decision that determined racial preferences in college admissions violate the Constitution.

“Regarding the Supreme Court banning affirmative action in higher ed — I know many Americans feel that purely race-based decisions are unfair,” Kennedy tweeted. “However, this feeling misses important context. The effects of racist policies going back centuries are now self-perpetuating.”

RFK Jr.: Affirmative Action Undoes the ‘Effects of Racist Policies’ (breitbart.com)
1688103539584.png

Then change thing from the core. Don't keep Black Americans suffering in Democrat controlled cities, while bring in more illegals that are becoming the middle class because they are taking over the Trades. That could have been Black Americans!!!

Yeah I may agree with some of his Covid thoughts but otherwise he's a leftist scum who'll hire men pretending to women just because it will make him look like a social justice warrior.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 166572

Then change thing from the core. Don't keep Black Americans suffering in Democrat controlled cities, while bring in more illegals that are becoming the middle class because they are taking over the Trades. That could have been Black Americans!!!

Yeah I may agree with some of his Covid thoughts but otherwise he's a leftist scum who'll hire men pretending to women just because it will make him look like a social justice warrior.
Operation Varsity Blues proved that affluent households will cheat and bribe to get their lazy rich kids into good schools .. so, honestly "green color blind" admissions standards should help a lot here ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 166572

Yep agree
For a brief moment I thought he might be different, but he’s not.

Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Groups of Chicago Teens Continue Wandering Neighborhoods Destroying Property, Terrorizing People

Since the coldest winter weather ended in Chicago this year, groups of hundreds of teens have been carousing through various Chicago neighborhoods, reportedly vandalizing cars, stealing from businesses, and physically assaulting people on the streets.

The most recent gathering of hundreds of marauding teenagers and young adults occurred on Monday evening in the Lakeview neighborhood, an area just north of downtown.

The mob of violent teens used the Chicago “L” train at the Belmont Red Line to gather in the Lakeview neighborhood, swarming out of the station in numbers big enough to shut down traffic adjacent to the station, according to WGN News.

The teens immediately began jumping up and down on vehicles, damaging rooftops and hoods and breaking windshields, before they fanned out to enter local businesses.

One woman who called the police as the teens began their campaign of terror was told the Chicago Police Department (CPD) cannot help.

Groups of Chicago Teens Destroying Property, Terrorizing Neighborhoods (breitbart.com)

Reaction score
Groups of Chicago Teens Continue Wandering Neighborhoods Destroying Property, Terrorizing People

Since the coldest winter weather ended in Chicago this year, groups of hundreds of teens have been carousing through various Chicago neighborhoods, reportedly vandalizing cars, stealing from businesses, and physically assaulting people on the streets.

The most recent gathering of hundreds of marauding teenagers and young adults occurred on Monday evening in the Lakeview neighborhood, an area just north of downtown.

The mob of violent teens used the Chicago “L” train at the Belmont Red Line to gather in the Lakeview neighborhood, swarming out of the station in numbers big enough to shut down traffic adjacent to the station, according to WGN News.

The teens immediately began jumping up and down on vehicles, damaging rooftops and hoods and breaking windshields, before they fanned out to enter local businesses.

One woman who called the police as the teens began their campaign of terror was told the Chicago Police Department (CPD) cannot help.

Groups of Chicago Teens Destroying Property, Terrorizing Neighborhoods (breitbart.com)
1688137613404.png1688137767293.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The supreme court sure has pissed off a bunch of people, right before the 4th of July. Ain't freedom just great? Might I suggest to those that got butthurt this week by decisions of the supreme court write their own declaration of independence and then go live in another country that more aligns with their own belief and social justice system ideologies.......:idk:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And also AA would enable "less academically qualified " students to enter a college that before AA would have not admitted them due to their low scores....the student fails because the class requirements for ALL students were still in place and they could not measure up to it....so they were "set up" and destined to fail...that is not fair nor beneficial for anyone of any race or gender.

Brandon was way off base (not surprising) stating that there were no unqualified students admitted via AA....but the uninformed laps it up like honey. :headbang:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score