US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
If it was a pit bull eating their child???????
The best time to shoot a pit bull is BEFORE it's eating a child.

I have no sympathy for the dog. If either of my dogs killed chickens and tried to bite me, they'd be dirt-napping too. That said-- it was stupid of her to write about it. The best thing for Noem would have been if the NEIGHBOR shot that damn chicken-killing biting dog.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have no sympathy for the dog. If either of my dogs killed chickens and tried to bite me, they'd be dirt-napping too. That said-- it was stupid of her to write about it. The best thing for Noem would have been if the NEIGHBOR shot that damn chicken-killing biting dog.
That's not the only reason she had to shoot the pup. This breed is no pitbull. Its type of a pointer dog. She said she hated that dog and was a worthless hunter dog. Remember she shot a goat because it smelled.

This is squarely on her and it was a 14month old pup. She will forever be known as a puppy killer.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank God we have these "Animal Lovers" with all of their big hearts. With all of
their "love", genetic defects have rifled through a lot of breeds causing temperament,
and other genetic abnormalities.

I used the Pit, Stafford, or American, as a model of the breeding people have used to destroy
a breed. I do know a little about raising as well a showing dogs, as I did it for several years as a
paid handler. (You bleeding hearts probably don't know what a handler is)
And this democrat hate crap, is no different than a part that fell of a Boeing Jet that is 20 some years old
as the fault of Boeing and not MAINTENANCE workers.

The only reason people name their animals is so someone does not eat them, even Yertle the Turtle.

1714400473627.jpeg

Reaction score
That's not the only reason she had to shoot the pup. This breed is no pitbull. Its type of a pointer dog. She said she hated that dog and was a worthless hunter dog. Remember she shot a goat because it smelled.

This is squarely on her and it was a 14month old pup. She will forever be known as a puppy killer.

meh. the optics are terrible, and she DID fuck herself on this because every dog owner who equates their animal with people has lost their damn minds. Noem of all people should have been able to predict that kind of insanity out there. As for Catturd-- fuck him. He'd kill that fucking dog immediately if it was trying to kill one of his pets-- so he's full of shit on this. Aggressive dogs should be put down and NEVER bred.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The thing is who approved that book, in her mind she wanted to look tough, she responded on X that these are hard decisions. This is why its a bad idea to have females President, VP, defense secretary, house speaker. To look tough they make bad choices. Of course some males like the current douchebag in the white house, current defense secretary and Gen Mark Milley are the worst in history of this country.

Reaction score
The thing is who approved that book, in her mind she wanted to look tough, she responded on X that these are hard decisions. This is why its a bad idea to have females President, VP, defense secretary, house speaker. To look tough they make bad choices. Of course some males like the current douchebag in the white house, current defense secretary and Gen Mark Milley are the worst in history of this country.
Totally get what you're saying. I have found female cops to be the worst with that "attitude" trying to prove something.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Therein lies the rub.

Regardless of the candidate, and I do stand behind DeSantis and will vote for Trump, I think ALL of them know there are others pulling the strings and that it really doesnt matter to the country who is in the seat. Sure its a win for your team, but not for the country. That part is beyond the political kabuki theater, its just another version of the NFL to keep the masses occupied.. Just take Mike Johnson for example. One meeting with the spooks and he turns jeckyl and Hyde almost overnight. The change in his demeanor and voting went 180 degrees in 48 hours, truly amazing to watch. They got to him. Was it money? Pictures of him with a goat? I dunno, but they scared the fuck out of him.

THESE are the people running the show, and none of them are on a ballot

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Therein lies the rub.

Regardless of the candidate, and I do stand behind DeSantis and will vote for Trump, I think ALL of them know there are others pulling the strings and that it really doesnt matter to the country who is in the seat. Sure its a win for your team, but not for the country. That part is beyond the political kabuki theater, its just another version of the NFL to keep the masses occupied.. Just take Mike Johnson for example. One meeting with the spooks and he turns jeckyl and Hyde almost overnight. The change in his demeanor and voting went 180 degrees in 48 hours, truly amazing to watch. They got to him. Was it money? Pictures of him with a goat? I dunno, but they scared the fuck out of him.

THESE are the people running the show, and none of them are on a ballot
That's exactly right....the braindead who can cancel out your vote treat this as a team sport.