US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
hmmm .. iirc the original Russian invasion force was about 150,000 .. and with guns, tanks, artillery, attack helicopter gunships, missiles and bombs .. also need to examine intension .. most of the people crossing the USA border want to become USA Americans .. vs .. the Russian's wanting Ukraine to become a part of Russia ..
You mean the libs want them to become US Citizens so they can vote for more free stuff.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Religion...The Greatest Bullshit Story Ever Told".
"God Needs Money! Always Needs a Little More"...
P.S. Get stuffed Timmy and "Keep Thy Religion to Thyself" (The 11th Commandment).

Thank's to G.C., he always gave us the Divine Truth.
1 Corinthians 1:18 AB
For the message of the cross is foolishness [absurd and illogical] to those who are perishing and spiritually dead [because they reject it],
but to us who are being saved [by God’s grace] it is [the manifestation of] the power of God.

I pray God opens your eyes to The Truth...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bank at SoFi which pays 2.5 on checking and 3.25 on savings with zero hoops to jump through. Too bad my savings has been drained this last year though. Lol
I hear ya. Bidenomics...Sad but I was excited to see my savings actually starting to make money, but with Inflation, I am actually losing money...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hmmm .. iirc the original Russian invasion force was about 150,000 .. and with guns, tanks, artillery, attack helicopter gunships, missiles and bombs .. also need to examine intension .. most of the people crossing the USA border want to become USA Americans .. vs .. the Russian's wanting Ukraine to become a part of Russia ..
So in a way the U.S. is becoming like/a part of South America...kinda reminds me of the Californians invading Austin, TX (San Francisco, TX)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Democrats, yes often see the Latin American immigrants as potential voters ..

of course, not always a perfect fit as many Latin American immigrants do not like the woke political position ..
So true, proven in the last Mid-Terms, Brown-Red Wave :) Keep in mind, many are Catholic, they are not supportive of killing babies either...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Take a break from politics

Vandoe

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I hear ya. Bidenomics...Sad but I was excited to see my savings actually starting to make money, but with Inflation, I am actually losing money...
Oh I hear ya! It is exciting. But kind of a catch 22. They can only do this cause rates are high on everything else also. In the end they still are collecting more than we are lol

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So where is the outrage from all you constitutional loving patriots now???

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1 Corinthians 1:18 AB
For the message of the cross is foolishness [absurd and illogical] to those who are perishing and spiritually dead [because they reject it],
but to us who are being saved [by God’s grace] it is [the manifestation of] the power of God.

I pray God opens your eyes to The Truth...
Apparently God stopped Manifestin' a very long time ago, and now lives in a little village called "Donemanifestin'". I think it was a forced retirement, not showing up looks bad on a Resume'. There's a relatively old saying about "The Truth"...The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off".

Reaction score

PROOF! Crooked Secretary of State Katie Hobbs Had Twitter Silence Her Critics in Runup to Fraudulent Election that SHE OVERSAW in Arizona
PROOF: Crooked Secretary of State Katie Hobbs Had Twitter Silence Her Critics in Arizona - Prior to Gubernatorial Run - Data From MO vs. Biden

https:/twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status/1599281648243453952

@BehizyTweets
BREAKING: Email leaks reveal Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs was in regular communication with Twitter telling them who to censor

This information of course comes from the Missouri v Biden case I've been covering extensively. This lawsuit has uncovered so many links between big tech and the government, you would think they were virtually married
courtlistener.com
#71, Att. #8 in Missouri v. Biden (W.D. La., 3:22-cv-01213) – CourtListener.com
JOINT STATEMENT on Discovery Disputes by All Parties (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit Ex. 1 Defendants Interrogatory Responses, # 2 Exhibit Ex. 2 Census-Treasury-State, # 3 Exhibit Ex. 3 White House, # 4…

The lawsuit is against countless government officials from every angle (White House, FBI, CIA, CISA, etc)

Dr. Fauci and many others have already been deposed and are fighting to keep the depositions sealed from the public, I wonder why?
6:57 PM · Dec 3, 2022

'Twitter Files' Fallout Rains Down On Arizona And Reveals That Katie Hobbs Colluded With The Big Tech And The AZ Government Was Breaking The First Amendment

‘Twitter Files’ Fallout Rains Down
On Arizona And Reveals That Katie Hobbs
Colluded With The Big Tech And The AZ
Government Was Breaking The First Amendment

Defiant America, by Kellyanne Richardson
Original Article
Posted By: Black Conservative Voice, 12/4/2022 8:30:38 AM

Elon Musk’s release of information detailing how Twitter suppressed speech during the 2020 presidential election is only the beginning of the story, according to one Texas congressman. “Investigations are coming,” Republican Rep. Troy Nehls of Texas tweeted Friday. Earlier Friday, journalist Matt Taibbi released internal Twitter communications that showed Twitter employees took down tweets at the behest of the Biden campaign and the Trump White House. Taibbi noted that because the Twitter staff was overwhelmingly liberal, there were “more channels” to censor speech available to the left.

Last edited: