Known around here
Reaction score
All you men thereabouts, if you can sit at a table and still play Blackjack,
we will then know all your fireworks worked correctly or once more
YOU WERE JUST PLAIN LUCKY! ;)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In other words, Ukraine or some NATO country is planning on nuking the power plant.

easy enough problem for Russia to fix this .. just invite the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to take over the plant ..

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
another good guy down the drain:

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Attorney Lin Wood, who filed legal challenges seeking to overturn Donald Trump's 2020 election loss, is relinquishing his law license, electing to retire from practicing rather than face possible disbarment. Multiple states have weighed disciplining him for pushing Trump's false claims that he defeated Joe Biden.
On Tuesday, Wood asked officials in his home state of Georgia to “retire” his law license in light of “disciplinary proceedings pending against me.” In the request, made in a letter and posted on his Telegram account, Wood acknowledges that he is “prohibited from practicing law in this State and in any other state or jurisdiction and that I may not reapply for admission.”

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
We as well as the UK are flying RQ 4s. I lifted this data from Wiki.
So do ya think they tell us all??

The Global Hawk's camera is capable of identifying objects on the ground as small as 30 cm (12 in) in diameter from 20 km (66,000 ft) in the air

RC 135s do even better!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
lol .. it's not like the Drones, and SPY satellites didn't already get this ...

no need for a IAEA to spy on defense .. just a story going out to give a reason for Russia to not allow IAEA to watch as the Russians blow up the Reactors ..

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Given some of the crazy shit that pours out of her mouth, I’d include that White House spokeswoman nut job on the short list…

But hey with the clown world staff that’s been assembled, it could be anyone in the administration.

Hunter assured us he’s clean now :lmao:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
lol .. it's not like the Drones, and SPY satellites didn't already get this ...

no need for a IAEA to spy on defense .. just a story going out to give a reason for Russia to not allow IAEA to watch as the Russians blow up the Reactors ..
True but I doubt drones flying outside of crimea air space can spot something as far away as this nuclear plant deep inside ukraine.

The rc135 river joint is used primarly to sniff out electronic emissions from radars on surface, ships and on missiles and the usual comms.

I also doubt US is foolish enough to deploy any of those classified stealth drones, since the russians air defenses systems even short range ones like Panstir S1 have been spotted on video at being able to detect and shoot down cruise missiles with lower radar signature then a F22.

Spy sattelites are still not as good as a dji drone flying at 100 feet. Even these drones will not show stuff like mines, c4 traps placed on the road but may well be seen from a mobile footage.

In this ukraine russia war, the on ground human intelligence has been key for both sides to take out targets deep within enemy territory.

Most weapon inspectors and nuclear inspectors are just agents from intelligence agencies pretending to be a UN employee.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
True but I doubt drones flying outside of crimea air space can spot something as far away as this nuclear plant deep inside ukraine.

The rc135 river joint is used primarly to sniff out electronic emissions from radars on surface, ships and on missiles and the usual comms.

I also doubt US is foolish enough to deploy any of those classified stealth drones, since the russians air defenses systems even short range ones like Panstir S1 have been spotted on video at being able to detect and shoot down cruise missiles with lower radar signature then a F22.

Spy sattelites are still not as good as a dji drone flying at 100 feet. Even these drones will not show stuff like mines, c4 traps placed on the road but may well be seen from a mobile footage.

In this ukraine russia war, the on ground human intelligence has been key for both sides to take out targets deep within enemy territory.

Most weapon inspectors and nuclear inspectors are just agents from intelligence agencies pretending to be a UN employee.
Ukraine should be able to get enough intel without IAEA assistance ..

just look at how Ukraine is able to find and hit the Russian command posts, Ammo depots, Sleeping locations deep inside occupied territory ..

as is .. the Russians themselves appear to be agents to Ukrainian intel .. just send in the TikTok warriors ..

1688590245428.png

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
You might not remember or may not have even been born but, when Perkins-Elmer
did the Hubble Mirror, the had to wait for another mirror to be completed. That mirror
was 21 feet in diameter.

All the "Spy Guys" said Hubble was pointed the wrong way or should be pointed towards earth as a spy bird!
Oh, the 21 feet mirror that was the priority what happened to that, one might ask? The 21
foot measurement is the maximum size that fits under the 22 foot shroud to protects satellites
when launched or new spy satellites.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You might not remember or may not have even been born but, when Perkins-Elmer
did the Hubble Mirror, the had to wait for another mirror to be completed. That mirror
was 21 feet in diameter.

All the "Spy Guys" said Hubble was pointed the wrong way or should be pointed towards earth as a spy bird!
Oh, the 21 feet mirror that was the priority what happened to that, one might ask? The 21
foot measurement is the maximum size that fits under the 22 foot shroud to protects satellites
when launched or new spy satellites.
And then later they had to fit Hubble with a corrective lens..... :facepalm: