Video Reviews, Tips, Comparison, Tutorials Etc. That People May Want To See in 2023

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
** NOTE - I did mention this in a topic on one of the cam reviews but posting at this higher level in case anyone else had feedback etc.

As I’ve completed a ton of review, tutorial and configuration types of posts and videos this past year, I thought I would create a post (cross posted to IP Cameras Main forum too), looking for feedback on what you want to see in video's I create in 2023. As you'll notice from the YT videos, these are not monetized and hopefully you'll see I do put a lot of time into these in efforts to:

a) find and report any bugs, enhancements etc up front to manufacturers regarding HW and FW leading to resolution, fixes and adjustments either at or shortly after launch
b) to hopefully give everyone here a better idea on what to expect from a cam (or other HW) along with tips for configuration, to enable a better purchase

Maybe you want more reviews or comparisons, tutorials etc. Feel free to send me feedback and as usual I’ll certainly consider all and try to add further value to these where I can.

For those that haven’t seen some of these videos, feel free to check out my YT channel HERE and leave comments directly. I try to respond to as many comments on that channel and DM’s from users looking for assistance on this forum as I can

Hopefully you find these useful.

Thanks all and belated Happy New Year to those I haven't spoken to !