Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@Tony - thanks for sharing. Glad you and your family are okay. Good driving on your part - skilled.
You would think it would be a bad omen hitting a reindeer on xmas eve in a red car but you lived to tell the story.
Good luck with getting your Escape sorted out and hope your soreness subsides quickly. Peace!

justabeginner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks!
I'm about 125 miles from you in NW AL.
Let me make a couple of calls tomorrow and get back to you via Personal Message in a day or 2. Gotta get the auto insurance and car rental going tomorrow on Thursday.
Please insure your profile is set to allow PM.
Tony, I'm actually in Scottsboro. Don't know how Ft. Payne got onto my profile page.

Reaction score
@TonyR you were both very lucky. In our neck of the woods I’ve responded, unfortunately, to many a vehicle vs wild horse. Of course the horse is more mass but even a big six point could have had you both in his lap as he went through your windshield.

justabeginner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A tad closer by 10-15 miles. :cool:
A Christmas miracle just happened. I downloaded a new update to my Intel graphics card on my computer and I'm able to connect to two GoSwift cameras. That was a huge confidence booster. I'm unable to get the computer to recognize the two new IPC 4mp fixed network bullet cameras. I need to read and re-read. This is going to be awesome if I ever get it all hooked up and learn how to use it.

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Me too, brother. I've been on Coumadin (anti-coagulant/ "blood thinner") since 2010 and it sure could have had a MUCH worse outcome had I run off the road and hit something or flipped or the deer had come through the windshield. Heck. I'm glad that the airbags didn't deploy!
@TonyR,

I guess we have something in common, I to have been on blood thinners since 2010 but I am on Pradaxa which allows for a reversing agent if needed. They can give you a shot which will reverse the anti coagulant almost instantly, plus the benefit of no weekly blood tests.

Have a great New Year!!