Zoom in/out within Blue Iris with Dahua IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So is it possible to use the PTZ controls in Blue Irish control the zoom on this camera?

I can adjust it within the camera setting just not in Blue Iris. This is my first varifocal lens camera I’ve messed around with. I hopefully can zoom in/out in the app just can’t figure it out.

Thanks

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't have that particular camera but I have a few verifocal lens cameras and it took a little playing around to get things to work how I wanted but you should be able to get the zoom to work by playing with the camera manufacure and model settings in the video and PTZ tab

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have that particular camera but I have a few verifocal lens cameras and it took a little playing around to get things to work how I wanted but you should be able to get the zoom to work by playing with the camera manufacure and model settings in the video and PTZ tab
There's only 2 options for Dahua cameras and I tried them both. I'll try the other brands and see if I get get one of them to work

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did you try the ONVIF settings?

Dasstrum

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You mean selecting ONVIF? Yeah I tried that (it defaults to that) and the 2 Dahua ones. I'll play around with it a little more when I get home.

Terk

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
One of mine I had to change the Video settings to the following to get the Zoom to work, the other I was able to leave as RTSP79BC19E4-A9FF-49E3-98EC-9C50089D1719.jpeg