1AM Car Does 7 Donuts

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Would you believe I was able to get the license plate of this vehicle? As this driver is completing it's 7th donut, a car coming down that hill flashes it's high beam lights and sounds it's horn at the donut car. Donut car takes off and at the 1:10 mark of the video, start driving up the hill towards our house. A Couple of seconds later, the 2nd car sounds it horn several times at the donut car driving up our hill. At the end of the video, donut car drives past our intersection and I got the plate the back plate. It later drove back down that intersection and I got the front plate. Donut car turned out to be a 1996 Ford Mustang.

Reaction score
That obviously is a stolen car. No one would do that to their own car.
You would be surprised at what the idiot street racers do in their own cars. Houston has started cracking down on them. If caught they have their cars taken, and i am glad. Just last month her an idiot camaro driver decided to do a fly by. Which is where they speed past the crowd of people standing on the side of the street filming them as they speed by. Another car pulled out of the parking lot and the speeding camaro hit the car and then the car went into the crowd killing 3 people. So i am glad they are taking their cars.