2 second Clips

Shane Rose

n3wb
Reaction score
I am not sure what has happened but all my clips as of about 11 pm last night are all 2 sec. I have 1 camera that records 24/7 and each clip is 2 sec long, so yes, that is about 30 clips per min. Each clip file is 1k. I have checked all the settings I can find or know about, any one have any idea what I should check. I thought it might be a profile issue but I can see anywhere that would say 2 sec clips. On each camera I have it set to record 8 gig clips or 8 hours.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Shane Rose did you select the correct profile (pulldown next to text "Profile" in the Camera Properties tab) to the profile that would be active at 11pm before checking your settings?

Shane Rose

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't know what profile it was on before 11pm. It is on profile 1 now which is active, is there cut & combine per profile? It is set to 8 hrs or 8 gig.

Shane Rose

n3wb
Reaction score
The cut and combine is set to 8 hrs or 8 gig on each camera on profile 1. It is still only doing 2 sec clips on each camera.

Shane Rose

n3wb
Reaction score
Nevermind I figured it out it was not Blueiris at all....I was out of disk space....The recycle bin had stuff in it, when I emptied it that fixed it. I thought for sure it was something in BlueIris...

Reaction score
Thanks for coming back and letting us know, it's one of those "aw shucks" moments for sure when its something silly, but at least we know you got the problem sorted this way. Almost everyone has made a Blue Iris configuration error at some point in their lives, so the fact that wasn't the problem this time is equally good to know.