2022 EmpireTech Chirstmas Sales

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
For the lottery if guys has good idea let me know, try to make it smoothly. this time will offer more lottery for the new orders buyers.
Sounds good to me! I'm planning on buying at least to cameras. Just need to have them delivered in Canada first week of April before I go back to Cuba! lol

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You mean you have to buy a ticket?
You either buy a ticket or buy a camera to get a ticket into Andy's lottery. Or both LOL, which I have done, and still came up LOSER lol :lmao:

All kidding aside, I bought a great camera at a great price and had a little fun with the chance to win a cool camera, while supporting Andy. Any camera won is a bonus at that point.

Reaction score
I have yet to win a prize in any lottery, so statistically I am due LOL.
I actually won a cam in the last lottery. Before that the only thing I won was a 35mm camera in 1984 at a convention. But it was stolen in a house break in 1985.

Oh and when I was 8 I put a quarter on turtle #7 at the church fair and won a five-pound bag of sugar!

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
With the abilities of the cameras that Andy sells, it is easy to implement these cameras
for functions other than security applications.

As a sky camera, the 4K Full Color series of cams, works great!
Now I can lay in bed and watch the sky or the "bad guys" when the NVR beeps. I have 3 out of 16
camera slots left. Matbe I should have bought a 32 instead of 16slot NVR! :)