3XLogic Thermal Camera VX-VT-36

tulsyna

n3wb
Reaction score
I purchased this camera on ebay and it powers up fine and I can access itsweb interface and see the live view. However when I go to acually log into it to make changes or access it via blue iris it wants a username and password. I have tried every combination nothing works. It also had a hard coded IP address I cannot change so I think it was removed from an installation and not reset properly. Ive looked online and can't find anywhere it tells you how to reset the 3xLogic VX-VT-36 bullet thermal camera. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
3xLogic Default Password
February 9, 2021

in Other

There are two default accounts used by most 3xLogic cameras and devices. One is default username: admin and default password: 12345, the other one default username: admin and default password: admin.
If you have lost the password of the 3xLogic camera, try the default password listed above and see if they work. Keep in mind, the new generations of 3xLogic devices will ask you to create a new password the first time you run the device.

tulsyna

n3wb
Reaction score
I seen the manual and there are reset buttons for all the other visix v series camera except no reset button on the vx-vt-36 camera. I took it apart and found a battery on the board tried removing that and letting it sit overnight hoping it would lose the settings the way you can wipe CMOS settings on a motherboard. Like I said it came with a hard coded IP address so it has not been reset yet. But can't figure out how this particular camera is factory reset.