4 DS-2CD2032-I cameras

vegas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My wife is selling 4 DS-2CD2032-I cameras through her eBay business. You can view them here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hikvision-3MP-IP-Camera-DS-2CD2032-I-Firmware-5-3-0-Ships-from-USA-/252094093808?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

They are for sale for $88 a piece plus shipping on eBay. However, if you would like to do the transaction just through Paypal, we could lower the price to just $82 per camera plus shipping costs. These were purchased for our own home but we ended up getting 8 too many (DH-Gate wouldn't let us cancel their order and 4 more are still coming to sell). These are brand new, only opened to test to make sure they all work. I tested both the regular mode and IR mode, and both worked fine through i-vms 4200. They are the Chinese version with 5.3.0 English firmware and were manufactured 7/2015. Includes the box, and everything that originally came with the camera. They are in hand and ready to ship with whatever shipping method you prefer (you pay shipping), so you don't have to wait for them to come from China.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.