5442-ase and 5231-ze IVS rules

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I have IVS enabled on both my 5442-ase and 5231-ze cams which trigger Alerts in BI.

Is there a way in cams GUI to view all the IVS rules that have been drawn all at the same time so that they all display?

Reason I want to do this is that I currently have Intrusion rules to cover 2 areas but I've noticed that once an Alert has been generated if the person now stays within the zone it won't generate any more Alerts so I want to draw another zone within the first but I wanted to see the first on the screen whilst drawing the second.

Currently doing this by drawing, saving then flicking back and fourth between the rules so that I can make minor corrections. Not really a major pain or issue as such but was just wondering.

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi,

Easiest is to open another tab in your browser and open Live View.
Enable IVS on the live view and you'll see them all.

I just tested and I can see my 3 tripwires and intrusion box at the same time. When I created another rule it was on the live screen within a second.

Running SmartPSS and view live is another alternative.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for that. The reason I asked is I’m sure I’ve seen posts here with all the IVS rules shown but didn’t know how it being achieved.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Type "explorer" in the search bar of Win10. IE is still there and works and will accept the plugin.