A catch that I decided to have fun with

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I was in the garage doing some random stuff when I heard a car pull up behind the garages. Considering we had a rash of tagging and Garage break in's lately, I went back in the house. Nothing pisses my off more then the suburban yuppies who go down the street to drink, get shit faced and think they can go around and litter, piss on peoples cars, property etc etc with no regard or care in the world. SO....... after our friend was done doing his business I decided to have a little fun with him prior to where ever he was heading.

Id say he is less then a man with this package

About 30 seconds after he turned out of the alley I began to creep him

First I found his Face book
https://www.facebook.com/cbakopoulos

And well I posted the video on his mothers Facebook page, and then continued to put it on all of his friends pages too. Along with a link containing his hidden Arrest and Mug shot that he failed to mention to everyone including his family. Sucks when you get arrested for a felony for using a weapon. Well that went well considering the firestorm his got before locking up his page LMFAO but he was to say the least the brunt of the small dick jokes on his friends pages not to mention some serious questions concerning his arrest by his wife HEHE.

I did get quite a few messages asking how in the heck I found out who he was so fast, One was from his employer and another was from his girl asking somethings these two messages I'm pretty sure didn't end well for him, and surprising a few job offers from others to use my talent LOL. The internet is a powerful thing I tell you. I guess the moral of the story is be mindful of what you do cause you never know who or what can be obtained now days, let alone what the outcome of your actions my be.

Attachments

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That video needs a voice over like the intro to cops. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. :cool:

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well... That's definitely a way to handle the situation, but in my opinion it's a bit overboard. Posting the video in his facebook seemed like enough for the "crime", but the other? Don't know about that. I will imagine this could turn into a lawsuit if the guy does end up losing his job/girlfriend (you know, emotional distress), etc because of it. Not saying that what he did was right, but somehow I feel like the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Just be careful.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Kind of extreme, some jurisdictions could consider this stalking and or harassment. He just urinated right? Some cities it's legal to urinate in public as long as you make an attempt to hide it.

Git

Banned
Reaction score
Kind of extreme, some jurisdictions could consider this stalking and or harassment. He just urinated right? Some cities it's legal to urinate in public as long as you make an attempt to hide it.
Really?

What country do you live in?

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well... That's definitely a way to handle the situation, but in my opinion it's a bit overboard. Posting the video in his facebook seemed like enough for the "crime", but the other? Don't know about that. I will imagine this could turn into a lawsuit if the guy does end up losing his job/girlfriend (you know, emotional distress), etc because of it. Not saying that what he did was right, but somehow I feel like the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Just be careful.

Its only over board cause you don't have to deal with opening up your garage everyday wondering about who is standing out there and what they maybe exposing. Its not like his arrest isn't a secret when its already all over the internet all of which is public record and a simple google search to pull it up. So nope no lawsuit can be filed.
@pal251
Hardly considering stalking no threats were made and no one was followed in person to more then two different places, And the emotional distress does not apply when your conduct is recorded while you are in a public place. BTW not sure what city your in but pulling out your wanker in public is illegal period here in chicago. mine you he made no attempt to hide standing right in the middle of the alley under the brightest street light in the alley.

Ironic two people use the same term "emotional distress" is thet the new fab of today to justify stupid law suits?

Last edited by a moderator:

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hope your confidence doesn't come back to bite you. So maybe you were able to track him based on his license plate/vehicle or however you did it. Are you a 100% sure he is the person in the video? What if he is not? Could that be consider harassment, defamation, or other? I'm not trying to judge you, since I know first hand how it feels when dealing with scumbags and you have info/video on them. I just wanted to warn you about some unintended consequences you might have not considered. Good luck to you Sir and thanks for sharing.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hope your confidence doesn't come back to bite you. So maybe you were able to track him based on his license plate/vehicle or however you did it. Are you a 100% sure he is the person in the video? What if he is not? Could that be consider harassment, defamation, or other? I'm not trying to judge you, since I know first hand how it feels when dealing with scumbags and you have info/video on them. I just wanted to warn you about some unintended consequences you might have not considered. Good luck to you Sir and thanks for sharing.

It has nothing to do with confidence it has to do with knowing the laws. Am I 100 percent sure its him you clearly see his face in the video, clearly see it on his Facebook and mugshot if you can't tell that then I'm sorry. Thanks for the warning but I not worried about it considering I do this kind of stuff for a living every day.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@Git

Well it's usually local city ordinances that restrict urinating. If a homeless guy is under a bridge and he pees you say it's a charge if no one sees him and it damages nothing? Can't outlaw a basic human need.

It's legal to show off your junk in public technically as long as your not doing it to pleasure yourself or others. A local city had a guy walking around naked. I'll try to find the issue from news channel and find case law if I can

Last edited by a moderator:

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Git

Well it's usually local city ordinances that restrict urinating. If a homeless guy is under a bridge and he pees you say it's a charge if no one sees him and it damages nothing? Can't outlaw a basic human need.

It's legal to show off your junk in public technically as long as your not doing it to pleasure yourself or others. A local city had a guy walking around naked. I'll try to find the issue from news channel and find case law if I can
Not in chicago. Walk around naked here and you're being charge with indecent exposure right after you pass a mental health eval from the hospital

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not in chicago. Walk around naked here and you're being charge with indecent exposure right after you pass a mental health eval from the hospital
Not to mention you risk something freezing off half the year.

acp_xt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What camera is this video from? Its really good quality. Have you added IR illuminators or is that just street lighting?