A couple of quick questions...

SamSpade

n3wb
Reaction score
When I'm Iooking at recorded clips, and I click the Next Alert / +30 Seconds button, I can momentarily see the time jump ahead, but then it reverts back to the time point that I was at prior to clicking... Anyone have any thought what's wrong here?

On a PTZ camera, is there a way to set different motion detection masks for all the different camera presets?

That's all I can think of for now.

Thanks.

sam

Last edited:

SamSpade

n3wb
Reaction score
I thought of another question...

And no one had any thoughts on my other question?

OK here's my new question:

So I know Blue Iris recommends storing video clips on the local drive. I have it set up that way.

I also want to mirror what is saved there locally to a hidden networked NAS that I have kicking around.

I'd like it to be fully automated. I don't need the system to write to both locations simultaneously. Writing to the BI local drive is the highest priority. I'd like it to back up the files at the systems leasure, but also within maybe 5 minutes.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

sam

srglassw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I also want to mirror what is saved there locally to a hidden networked NAS that I have kicking around.

I'd like it to be fully automated. I don't need the system to write to both locations simultaneously. Writing to the BI local drive is the highest priority. I'd like it to back up the files at the systems leasure, but also within maybe 5 minutes.
I do something like that using Bvckup2 . You can check it out at www.bvckup2.com . I'm storing my New folder clip files every hour but it can be set to any time interval or for real time copy. Lots of other features too.