A few more captures...

Reaction score
This was this morning close to sunrise... beats the hell out of coyotes. I pieced together footage from 3 cams...

THIS is damn cool--- watch for the CAT under the pickup next door by the base of the stand for the basketball hoop...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Poor rabbit, doesn't know what to do about its mate getting caught by the cat.
Damn cats! It's got plenty of food at home, I'm sure. :(
Oh--- I would definitely rather have the cat get it than a coyote. There are about 3 different cats that show up on my cams in a given week-- though some are much more frequent. That black one is the one I see the most often, and he will hunt his way all around the perimeter of my house, then venture on next door. We've never had a mouse in our house-- or even in the garage. Good kitty.... good kitty!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh--- I would definitely rather have the cat get it than a coyote. There are about 3 different cats that show up on my cams in a given week-- though some are much more frequent. That black one is the one I see the most often, and he will hunt his way all around the perimeter of my house, then venture on next door. We've never had a mouse in our house-- or even in the garage. Good kitty.... good kitty!
I get it.
But it's just that I never had a neighbor's coyote wake me up at 3 AM howling and fighting on my fence with another coyote...and never had a coyote take a dump in the front porch flower bed in time for the morning sun...ah, I just love the smell of fresh, steaming cat shit in the morning! Just sayin'......

P.S.- that was in Sillycom Valley, CA. Where I'm at now the cats have to watch out for the coyotes. :blankstare: