accecss hikvision ds-mh2311 feed in custom application

HAN01

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello there folks.
Over the period of time i have developed a small management system for my security cameras and recently i nave bought hikvision body camera Model# ds-mh2311.
Unfortunately this camera does not support rstp (Life would had been easier it i could but may be due to less computational power it is not supported), i have even tried their api
but that also doesn't seem to work.
So is it possible to access its feed out of hikivsion ecosystem ?
I am exploring ISUP protocol( Supported by cam but can't figure it out how to manage it outside hikcentral pro) if any one knows how to access it outside hi ecosystem do let me know.
If i find any solution i will let you folks know, all suggestions are much appriciated.

HAN01

n3wb
Reaction score
Here's a YouTube video that goes into detail on how to stream the Hikvision 4G bodycam to a Hikvision NVR ==>> Connect a Hikvision Bodycam To an NVR Over WIFI
Thank you for quick response.
i am aware of solution using nvr but is there any way to directly access camera feed so that i can further process it on my system to perform face recognition or smart analyses.
like i have hooked up multiple cameras to my computer via switch and there feed is processed on my system.

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They connect to IVMS host so, have you've tried IVMS4500 or IVMS4200 pc/mac software? the port number should be 7660.