Added Dark Model... process times slower?

VLITKOWSKI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Punctuation symbols may be an issue for international installs. To disable custom models you need only enter a non-existent custom model name. Try entering ‘none’ instead of the semicolon.

The :0 disable option is for the default objects and faces model options only.

Excerpt from the help pdf…

View attachment 106346
works !! i just put "none"

thanks

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
unfortunately, the dark model produces very inaccurate results in my setup. Tested some images and my standard model picks them up better than the dark version in low light.

I guess every setup is different, camera angle, resolution, fps, bitrate etc etc.
Just a matter of trial and error to see what works best for every scenario.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'll add this... For my setup, running the dark model causes the confirmations to take about 4x longer than the standard model.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll add this... For my setup, running the dark model causes the confirmations to take about 4x longer than the standard model.
Are both models running?

When I set mine to just run the dark model and not the default, my times are comparable to the default object detection.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Are both models running?

When I set mine to just run the dark model and not the default, my times are comparable to the default object detection.
No, I've tested it running dark only. Percentages are very similar between the two... times are obviously not.