Agent DVR RPI5 cant connect to webpage (or very inconsistent)

Dillrex

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently setup AgentDVR on my Raspberry PI 5 and it was all setup and when I added my cameras now the web page only loads half the time and if it does load it says lost connection.

I am running Ubuntu Server and my CPU Memory and storage are not even really being used. It says I am using at max 30% of my CPU.

I have 4 Cameras connected to it and 4 audio devices. I have reinstalled it 4 times now and have tried Raspbian Lite, and Ubuntu server.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I know the older Pi's wired network connection was on a shared bus, don't know if the Pi 5 network is the same. I assume you are using a wired connection going to a POE switch then to your cams.

You don't mention which cams you have, higher resolution needs higher bandwidth.

Try logging into the cams and reducing the Frame Rate to 15 and I Frame to 15 on each camera and/or try switching to the sub-stream, in Agent, instead of the main stream temporarily to see if they help display the Agent cam webpage.

Dillrex

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using Wyze cameras V3 and V2 on Rtsp and the framerate is at 10. I found the issue for some reason when I booted my Pi it would not automatically start the AgentDVR Setup so I fixed that and now they work wonderfully. Thanks for you support.