AI & Doorbell Notification setup only?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Can Blue Iris be set up to be use as a AI and Doorbell Notification with a short playback only to mobile app? I don't need a full blown NVR since I already have one that record everything 24/7 and what I am looking for is a better notification system with AI and Doorbell app support.

I brought Beelink EQ12 some time ago - Beelink EQ12 Mini PC, with Intel® Celeron® Processor N100 useful in ofiice Mini Computers,16GB DDR4&500GB SSD optional, support Triple display,2.4g/5g Wi-Fi,BT5.2 which comes preloaded with Windows 11 Pro. I also took the WiFi card out and installed Google Coral card in place of the wifi slot.

Window 11 Pro was stripped from Beelink EQ12 and replaced with Ubuntu OS running some dockers including Scrypted which is similar to BI and the AI or Doorbell notification on it is not that great.

Would BI work with Beelink EQ12 if Windows 11 Pro was put back on it and use it as a notification and AI detection using built in Google Coral? What does the Doorbell notification on iPhone look like? Is it a full screen with red / green button on bottom or a small banner that drop down from the top? I always like the older apps that uses a full screen notification like a voice incoming call with red / green button on bottom. I hate those tiny banner at the top since it get pushed away by motion AI notifications.

I am profound deaf since birth so I depend on visual notification very much.

Any feedback on this? Advices?

Thank you