AI Flag w/o adding to Alert List

kjinxx2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello -

I'm currently running an LPR cam with CodeProject.AI and it's working perfectly. The only think I don't like is that it is jamming up my alerts list, like, big time. Especially on the mobile app I'm having to scroll through seas of license plates to glance through recent alerts.

I'd like to figure out a way to 'flag' these, but not add them to the alerts list. It seems that if I don't add them to the alert list I can't process them through the AI system, though.

I guess really I'm looking for a way to segregate these alerts into their own list. It would be awesome if eventually we could have customized alert lists etc but for now I figured skipping the alert list and simply adding a flag would be a work around.

Any ideas?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Make the LPR camera a different camera group and then simply don't show that group in BI until you specifically want to see those alerts by displaying that group.

kjinxx2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hmm - I moved it into it's own group but I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say not to show that group in BI - I've scoured the user manual and settings (even tried hiding the camera). My default view is generally 'All Cameras' - are you saying I should use a different view or is there a way to specifically hide a group?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question - I generally can figure this stuff out myself

Thank you so much

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.

I have that all cameras group and then a made an LPR group, and then another group for the cameras I want to see normally and that is the group I will see most of the time. Then it is just simple group changes to see all or LPR or whatever other groups I make.