Alexa Show

RogC

n3wb
Reaction score
I've been using the Show to act as a permanent display fed from the Blue Iris wed server (the SHOW isn't used for anything else). Is there an ip address switch or other option to enable it to run full screen without the side bar details?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In the URL parameters it can be specified to load the screen maximized, such as :
Code:
    ui3.htm?maximize=1
You can also state a groupname and authenticate with username and password, such as:
Code:
http://192.168.200.250:81/ui3.htm?group=groupname&maximize=1&user=username&pw=password
This and more can be found in UI3's built-in "Help" (the 3 white circles at top right) or online at:

P.S. - Welcome to IPCT! :wave:

rdxny

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've been using the Show to act as a permanent display fed from the Blue Iris wed server (the SHOW isn't used for anything else). Is there an ip address switch or other option to enable it to run full screen without the side bar details?
Which Echo Show are you using to see Blue Iris? Will they all handle it or do you need the one with Fire TV in it? Might be nice to have a small echo available to see BI output.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Which Echo Show are you using to see Blue Iris? Will they all handle it or do you need the one with Fire TV in it? Might be nice to have a small echo available to see BI output.
No, you don't need FireTv.
I have an older 5 yr old Echo show that works just fine with UI3.
I also have two Echo Fire Tablets that are probably 8yrs or so old now, that run UI3 24/7.