An ad for every click

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
I acknowledge my membership level currently includes ads, and I do not have an issue with seeing ads. However, prior to the last several days, the ads previously existed inline to the quality IPCT content, and were not this obtrusive.

Within the last couple/few days, my IPCT experience has become an ad taking the forefront after every single mouse click that must be acknowledged before seeing what I clicked on.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I did use Safari for a while and I was constantly covered up in ads......for all kinds of weird shit. Standard browsers like Safari and IE let Google see and push everything. Find a browser that lets you block Google and Facebook.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I did use Safari for a while and I was constantly covered up in ads......for all kinds of weird shit. Standard browsers like Safari and IE let Google see and push everything. Block Google and Facebook.
Don't forget your adverts were likely targerted by your web activity etc... So when you kept getting adverts for "Butt Plugs" and "Big Floppy Black Dildo".. Well all I'm saying :p:rofl::lmao:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't forget your adverts were likely targerted by your web activity etc... So when you kept getting adverts for "Butt Plugs" and "Big Floppy Black Dildo".. Well all I'm saying :p:rofl::lmao:
Funny you should mention that......every time i chatted with @Arjun, I would get strange ads right afterwards......:idk::thumb:

TRLcam

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I use a PiHole on my local network. It blocks ads on any computer, phone, tablet, TV, etc. connected to the network. Also use Privacy Badger to block cookies.