Andowl HD IP Smart Camera PTZ

Kevern

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Andowl Q-S2000X PTZ camera and want to link it to Blue Iris.

Nmap results:
Discovered open port 443/tcp
Discovered open port 80/tcp
Discovered open port 23/tcp
Discovered open port 9876/tcp
Discovered open port 1300/tcp
Discovered open port 1234/tcp
Discovered open port 843/tcp

Onvif Device manager finds the Camera but is "unauthorised"

Blue Iris on scan using generic onvif finds nothing (trying onvif ports specified as 9876, 1300, 1234)

Andowl port 443 presents a login and password prompt
tried:
admin/blank
admin/admin
admin/123456
admin/12345
admin/1234
root/root
root/blank

Telnet access gives blank prompt

Tried Ceshi.ini file
[CONST_PARAM]
rtsp=1
rtspaudio=1
audio=1
audiorec=1
audiorecord=1
micrec=1
mic=1
micrecord=1
telnet=1
ssh=1
onvif=1
web=1
webinterface=1
webif=1
http=1

No rtsp port or onvif ports opened despite seller stating camera supports onvif.

Cannot login whatsoever
No websites available showing anything about andowl, this forum included, searching for andowl returns nothing.

The device is common all over the world, I cannot understand that there is nothing on this brand.
Either there is something really simple I am missing here or there is simply nothing.

Does anyone have any experience with this PTZ IP camera or can advise how to login/access rtsp/onvif?

Kevern

n3wb
Reaction score
Firmware Versions:
YGT.AJL33PQ0806-v200914.1140
YGT.AJL33PQ0806-v210908.1150
SDK Version: 2020201

Model:
Andowl Q-S2000X
HD IP Camera
Smart Camera
AI

See attached images:
20211124_083702_resized.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-081527_CareCamPro.jpg

The Chinese App used to manage this device is Care-CamPro and does not allow any settings to enable Onvif, however the packaging advises that "support the standard ONVIF2.4 protocol, compatible with mainstream NVR equipment such as HiKVision and Dahua"

Attachments

Kevern

n3wb
Reaction score
OK Folks.
After digging around A LOT on the application, it provided the ability to submit "support logs" and "Feedback"
The email addresses were fangling06@dingtalk.com , received an automated response saying "we will get back to you in 2-3 days", and here we are 4 days in ...no response.
After a great deal for frustration and trying I finally managed to crack the HTTP login:

username: admin
password: admin123456

Screenshot below: (pic001)
default ports:
http: 80
rtsp: 8554
https: 443
onvif: 6688

Further below: (pic002) sucessfully interogated and added in blue Iris.
Pan, Tilt and Sound (receive) wors well, but despite this camera having a 5x Zoom, Blue Iris does not control it (no zoom even though PTZ is enabled, ONVIF(XML).

Anyone got any suggestions on how the config the zoom for this camera???

Attachments

Kevern

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow, really active forum, lots of help (sic).
Just to let all know. The PTZ zoom operates on pre-sets that seem to not be supported on onvif.
If you want a camera that can pan and tilt, then this is a good one, better than most because you don't have to fiddle around with SD cards and firmware updates just to get the rtsp and onvif ports opened as you can do it through the http web UI, however if you want something that does zoom well, then this is not the camera.

I have returned the camera to the store and am aiming to get a:
SD09W 5MP HD 2.7-13.5mm 5x Optical Zoom Focus PTZ IP Camera P2P Speed Dome H.265+ Outdoor CCTV Camera

I have read the reviews on Alibaba and there is one guy in Canada who says it works well with Blue Iris.

Cheers all, thank for the support!

Soutsuur

n3wb
Reaction score
Kevern, thank you so much. I have spent many hours searching for the login credentials. All or most of these chinky manufacturers can only think one way it seems, and that is to use their stupid phone app which expose your internal network via pinholes to the cloud, and then every guy who makes a camera uses a different app. And no information nor proper help, no matter how many websites one visits. You are supposed to"just know" these things it seems.
It's and understatements to say I am very grateful to you.

Reaction score
Thanks Kevern! You have saved me many more hours (4 so far) trying to figure out the default ONVIF login credentials for my Andowl Q-S2000X IP Camera
The world is a better place again!
I've now managed to login on the camera's web page and to register it on my Dahua NVR thanks to you kindly posting your challenges and self resolution results.
I am managing to pan and tilt but not zoom from the Dahua NVR console.If I zoom from the CareCam app, then it shows the panning and tilting. The 1-S2000X has 2 cameras: 1 wide angle lens and1 telephoto lens. There is no optical zoom.
When I log in and zoom from the Care Cam app, the display zooms, but the lenses do switch from iwide angle to telephoto.
Thanks for sharing, hope this post helps someone else decide if this functionality is what they really want.

Reaction score
Newbie here,

Any problems after firmware update? Can anyone assist to revert back to Previous version. Lost functions on Camera after updating.
Had to reset device and link again.
Can not tilt up and down. Can not arm stay / away.
Also i cannot access the camera through the browser anymore, tried Http:/"IP-ADRESS":80 with no luck
Mobile software - CareCam Pro v 2.7.2, (down grade from 2.7.5)
Device - Q-S66
Firmware version - 220810.1013

Problems starter after firmware was upgrade, i can only remember partially previous firmware 2202.......

vladad76

n3wb
Reaction score
Apparently, with a firmware upgrade in 2022, they have removed port 80, and now we are not able to log in to the web portal anymore.

I still have one camera with the previous firmware but I don't know how to extract it. :)

Any ideas?

ramzes lll

n3wb
Reaction score
Она стирает флешку каждые 24 часа. Как это устранить ?

sinoriakos

n3wb
Reaction score
Same problem here. No solution unfortunately. I can't even seem to be able to find any info on the company, in order to send them an email.