Andy is a charitable guy! Thank you Andy!

Euly

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I don't post a lot, but I want to hop on here and thank Andy. I work for a non-profit organization that helps low-income families. Andy donated a Dahua camera! I received it today with his fast shipping, as usual. This was very kind of Andy and very much appreciated.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I don't post a lot, but I want to hop on here and thank Andy. I work for a non-profit organization that helps low-income families. Andy donated a Dahua camera! I received it today with his fast shipping, as usual. This was very kind of Andy and very much appreciated.
Thanks buddy, if can help poor families’ safe under your organization , I can donate more cams, I have some return cams and still in good shape and working. Hope all well!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We are lucky to have such a good supplier as Andy on board

Here's to @EMPIRETECANDY

That is great to hear. Andy has always been good to all of us and it's great to hear that he's helping people who really need it. Thanks @EMPIRETECANDY ! :goodpost:
I appreciate this forum, guys here spent time here helping each other, I surely do something more to bring more cams testing here and bring more and more good cams to help guys here for the security. I will always do good support for all guys here. Thank you!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I appreciate this forum, guys here spent time here helping each other, I surely do something more to bring more cams testing here and bring more and more good cams to help guys here for the security. I will always do good support for all guys here. Thank you!
I must say, In all my dealings with @EMPIRETECANDY he has ALWAYS kept his word to me.
Thank you for the great support.