Andy Thanks

RevJoe

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love dealing with Andy. I started a conversation Monday about availability, Ordered items on Wed evening MST, had the items in hand on Friday morning. Both orders have been super fast and easy.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy is awesome but my order this Tuesday morning looks nowhere near being delivered that fast from FEDX. Maybe he actually sent you that order from amazon. From China, I don't think it's possible to get anything that quickly, which is where my cameras are coming from. No worries though- I'm just spoiled. A week from China would still be great in my book.

RevJoe

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Andy is awesome but my order this Tuesday morning looks nowhere near being delivered that fast from FEDX. Maybe he actually sent you that order from amazon. From China, I don't think it's possible to get anything that quickly, which is where my cameras are coming from. No worries though- I'm just spoiled. A week from China would still be great in my book.
Not sure what to tell you mine shipped from China..

DRZmaui

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The best internet service, EVER!!!!! Great person to deal with. Recommended many for his services.