Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8MP $129 - Thoughts

mvoss

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

spycke

n3wb
Reaction score
Guys,

Any thoughts on this camera. Looking at one from Amazon and I don't see where Anneke even lists it as a model?

I want to use it for Blue Iris.

Annke FCD800 POE Dual Lens 180 degree 8 MP. It's $129 w/ their $40 coupon.

I really like the fact I can use white light or LED.

Michael
I have that.

1723183820430.png

This it what it looks like with no lights of its own on be it white/LED/IR.

1723183942801.png

It is a great night camera. It takes the ambient light and gives a great image in the pitch dark of night. On the right of this image is stray IR from cameras that can't see crap at night flooding the zone of this camera. In the light of day the stitching of the two images is evident at the top of image where the roof beam is a little bit fuzzy.

What I don't like is the IR and the light of this camera. They suck so they are both kept turned off. That has been a disappointment because I was hoping to use the light for when arriving to light the way. The light is weak and can't be managed in a way that I like. Furthermore, this camera gets you to download software that facilitates viewing because of resource hogging. Every time I'm asked to allow the software to use elevated privilege I decline. No worse for the wear.

Note that you can see under the eaves at both ends of this gabled end proving a greater than 180 degree view.

I like the camera but it could be better... much better.

Last edited:

spycke

n3wb
Reaction score

mvoss

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the review, picture and settings.

I went ahead a placed the order this morning.

Did you guys keep the firmware that the camera came with or did you flash a Hikvision firmware? If you did flash could you let me know the version and for what HIK camera?

Michael

Last edited:

mvoss

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Guys,

I got the camera I just have one last question. At night I'd like to run the LED until there is motion, once motion is detected I'd like the white light to come on.

Is that possible w/out usig their NVR solutoin?

Thanks again,

Michael